New to the site! Hello fellow Bass fisherman

Started by West S., December 05, 2020, 02:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West S.

I am interested to link up with some bass fishing guides in South Korea. I'll be working out here for quite some time, and I cant wait to get out there and start fishing. Does anyone know of any guide services in South Korea? I am an experienced bass fisherman from California. I've always wanted to fish Andong Lake, and I'm trying to link up with someone who has a proper boat and wouldn't mind a fishing buddy. Thank you in advance for the support. Hopefully someone out there is interested. Take care!

FD

Welcome to UB.

BK will be along soon.  He fishes tournaments at Andong all the time.  I'm sure he can point you in the right direction.

CPF Lures Pro Staff
CPFLures.com

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

zippyduck

Welcome to UB!!!!!!!!!

BassinKorea is the guy to talk to. I'm sure once he is off the water you will get some info.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Captsteve

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Smallie_Stalker

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

Would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site? Be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest. We also have Weekly Contests so be sure and get in on those too each week as they become available..

We love pictures around here. Please feel free to post some pics of your catches anytime in our Catch of the Day board.

We're looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Donald Garner

West S.

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Bassinkorea

Hey and welcome to UB  ;D

Quote from: West S. on December 05, 2020, 02:57:48 AM
I am interested to link up with some bass fishing guides in South Korea. I'll be working out here for quite some time, and I cant wait to get out there and start fishing. Does anyone know of any guide services in South Korea? I am an experienced bass fisherman from California. I've always wanted to fish Andong Lake, and I'm trying to link up with someone who has a proper boat and wouldn't mind a fishing buddy. Thank you in advance for the support. Hopefully someone out there is interested. Take care!

As mentioned already, I fish tournaments at Andong from March to November and I'm fishing there just about every weekend currently and usually have an empty seat available.
I am a member of a guide service in Korea and there are other options available depending on what you want.

Where is Korea are you located?
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Pacific NW Ron

Welcome to UB.  You will find a lot of information on UltimateBass and there are a variety of opinions available.  The members on this forum will treat you like family. If you have a question about anything, just post it in "Dock Talk"  http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?board=19.0 and you'll get lots of answers.  The great guys and gals on UltimateBass are all willing to help and talk fishing or anything you'd like to talk about.
If you have a hint or an idea we'd love to hear it.  Post it under "General Tips" http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?board=249.0
If you have a fishing story to tell post it in "Catch of the Day" http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?board=403.0
We all love a good story. 
UltimateBass forum is much more than only about Bass Fishing.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?