Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Fishing line ??????

(Read 9213 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Richard Cooper

• Smallmouth
  • FnG
I have used both of these, and both of them are great in the abbrassion resistance category, but izorline has way too much memory, you will get kinks, but with sufix you will not experience this.  It is a great line, i made the switch to sufix about a year ago.
Richard Cooper

Kistler Rods, Albackore Tackle Storage, Kidlizard Bait Company, Tripple Fish Lines

bass1cpr

• Ultimate Basser
  • FnG
Richard which suffix lines did you use when you switched last year?
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Richard Cooper

• Smallmouth
  • FnG
Well the first time i started using sufix was because it was all i had in the boat, i really needed to re spool, and it was one of the older lines, before they came out with the elite or seige.  I started really using sufix exclusively with the seige line because one of my sponsors started carying it at a fishing show i was working at and we did a bunch of demonstrations with it putting it up againsts p line and others.  Then i started using the elite for my crankbaits and things such as that, i really love the line.  Are you an employee at sufix, or just a fan?
Richard Cooper

Kistler Rods, Albackore Tackle Storage, Kidlizard Bait Company, Tripple Fish Lines

bass1cpr

• Ultimate Basser
  • FnG
I'm just a fishing fanatic. I fish tournaments and use to fish the Redman before the BFL. I 've worked in the fishing business and the boat repair business. Dropped out of fishing the big circuits for a while because of work and health issues but may be getting back into doing some circuits again. I like to keep up with products and stay on top of changes so any info I can gather is helpful. I'm a P-line fan but have been given Suffix to try out. I still have some tanium plus and DNA. I just haven't tried the new Seige or Elite. I'm sure I will at some time this season. My first tournament of the year is this weekend at lake of the Ozarks.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Richard Cooper

• Smallmouth
  • FnG
Oh ok i was hoping you had some kind of connection with them, i really want to start to work with them on a sponsorship deal, i do not really like to promote products unless i really believe in them, and i really believe in sufix.  I used to use all p line, so i know where you are coming from, it is a great line, really tough i just like sufix better because of the low memory.
Richard Cooper

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB