RIP Brent Thomas

Started by Mike Cork, February 22, 2021, 05:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Brent Thomas was a prominent angler in the area that devoted all his time to his sons fishing time in the last few years. During the recent winter storms, Brent's patio collapsed on him crushing him. He survived the event however passed way from unforeseen complications. Brent was just 48 years young and his son just barely a teenager.

His services are as follows: Visitation tomorrow 5-7,  Funeral Wednesday 10 both are at First Baptist Haughton. Please help me spread the word. I don't know how many people they will let at the funeral and visitation but please say a prayer for their family.

Family is asking that instead of sending flowers to send the same money you'd spend on Flowers to the Haughton High School Fishing Team.

RIP Brent, you'll be missed.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Capt. BassinLou

Condolences to Brent's family. So sad.

BassmanRudy

Dang that is horrible news... :-( RIP

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Smallie_Stalker

Very sad. Rest in peace brother angler. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Donald Garner

Prayer sent for the family.  Sorry to hear this.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

merc1997

prayers sent.  but, a reminder that none of us know how long we get to stay here.  do what we are supposed to be doing while we are here.  make everyday count.  look after your neighbors.  help out when you can.  sound as though brent was doing as he should have, spending time with his family.  teaching them.  being a good example.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

Oldfart9999

Condolences and prayers sent!!!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

apenland01

Condolences to the family....

:(

Princeton_Man

:( Prayers and condolences for Brent's family and young son.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club