Nice scenery and a nice bass

Started by Bassinkorea, February 28, 2021, 08:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassinkorea

Another weekend of fishing at Andong Lake and I finally caught a bass to save me from the skunk. Also took some shots of the lake under calm conditions from Sunday morning. The wind was BLOWING on Saturday and the lake looked nothing like this.....

Click here for the report

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

apenland01

Wow, great fish and great pics of the lake!

coldfront

holy crap steve!  that fish has been feeding!  very nice.

and that is some amazing scenery to be fishing in/around too!

appreciate ALL of those photos.

~c~

Donald Garner

Congrats on the catch there  ~c~  Tks for sharing the pictures with us that sure is a beautiful lake.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Bassinkorea

Thanks for the comments guys.

As for the scenery photos, this is just one of the many arms of this highland reservoir, actually it is an arm off of another arm. The first photo is facing towards the main lake (which is way out of sight) and the second photo is looking at the back of the arm

Capt. BassinLou

Nice chunk! Love the back drop, wtg!! 

Bassinkorea

Nardecchiad

Quote from: Bassinkorea on February 28, 2021, 08:05:17 PM
Another weekend of fishing at Andong Lake and I finally caught a bass to save me from the skunk. Also took some shots of the lake under calm conditions from Sunday morning. The wind was BLOWING on Saturday and the lake looked nothing like this.....

Click here for the report

Beautiful fish!! I got skunked like you said from the bank by the bridge a few weeks back but the wife got to see the folk village and stuff. The weather is looking better the next few weeks hopefully the bite picks up.

Bassinkorea

Beautiful fish!! I got skunked like you said from the bank by the bridge a few weeks back but the wife got to see the folk village and stuff. The weather is looking better the next few weeks hopefully the bite picks up.

Thanks!
Sorry to hear about the skunk. Things will start picking up at Andong soon as the water temps start to climb.

big g

(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Bassinkorea

zippyduck

Great looking football and lake!  ~c~
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Bassinkorea