zippyduck

Its time to start crying over spilt milk for some of us.  :help:
Others can boast about how lucky they were or something like that.  lo
Have fun guys.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

No Excuses

I tried my butt off the last 5 days. We had a pretty substantial cold snap and they just shut down. Caught 5 Monday evening and the biggest was 17.5". The 2-19+ inch fish I failed to record in the Thursday nighter a couple weeks ago came back to haunt me. June is usually really good on my home lake but this year has been goofy at best. We shall see. Good luck erbody!

zippyduck

Quote from: No Excuses on June 02, 2021, 07:43:48 AM
I tried my butt off the last 5 days. We had a pretty substantial cold snap and they just shut down. Caught 5 Monday evening and the biggest was 17.5". The 2-19+ inch fish I failed to record in the Thursday nighter a couple weeks ago came back to haunt me. June is usually really good on my home lake but this year has been goofy at best. We shall see. Good luck erbody!

The same is happening here. fish are moving up then a front pushes them back. They haven't even made beds yet and they are weeks behind.

fishballer06

Man, the fish here are all over the place. We've got fish that are out deeper and they're fully healed up from the spawn already. We've also still got fish that are actively on beds. This hot then cold, hot then cold, has them all over in the spawn cycle. I fished a lake yesterday that was crystal clear for the most part and it was interesting that I was seeing bluegill fry around 3/4" long all over the place, yet I saw no bass fry at all.
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

zippyduck

Gentlemen,

I am going to start giving leeway for guys that post in IBASS Gold and forget to post in IBASS.
If you catch it in a couple of days, just repost it here and I will count it. That is only if you have already posted it in IBASS Gold in a timely manner.

I know I have forgotten to post in both and so has several others.

I hope this is not a problem. This seemed like the right thing to do. We all have lives that keep us busy and make us rush through things.

CouchTater

Quote from: zippyduck on June 08, 2021, 12:03:30 PM
Gentlemen,

I am going to start giving leeway for guys that post in IBASS Gold and forget to post in IBASS.
If you catch it in a couple of days, just repost it here and I will count it. That is only if you have already posted it in IBASS Gold in a timely manner.

I'll have to catch-up in July, I honestly forgot about posting in IBASS and had a strong May showing in IBASS Gold.  ~b~

I know I have forgotten to post in both and so has several others.

I hope this is not a problem. This seemed like the right thing to do. We all have lives that keep us busy and make us rush through things.
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

zippyduck

OK guys I am taking a weeks off to fish and will be away from the computer. I will update everything when I get back. Tight lines Y'all.

No Excuses

Good luck ZD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zippyduck

Everything is finally updated. Sorry for the delay, but vacation was needed.