Lockett Lures Giveaway 20 July 2021

Started by Mike Cork, July 20, 2021, 04:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Lockett Lures Giveaway

Lockett Lures is giving away an assortment of bass baits to a lucky winner.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

You must put "Lockett Lures" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
Lockett Lures is having a Christmas In July Sale, what does a 25 pack of 3.5" swim minnows cost you during this sale?

Lockett Lures

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.
You have until Sunday at midnight (25 July 2021) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade
Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have fantastic customer service, great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.

Dobyns Rods
Monster Fishing Tackle
XZone Lures
Lockett Lures Outlet
Mister Twister
Cork's Reel Service
Bass Angler Magazine

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

zippyduck

In on these twice. I just ran out of the first box I got from them. Every item caught bass.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Mike Cork

Our first contest under the new website closed Sunday night but I just got to the drawing today...

Congratulation abzack1 :toot:

I need you to PM me your mailing address so I can get Lockett Lures to send your prize pack.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service