FDx Custom Rod Give Away

Started by FD, January 02, 2022, 05:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippyduck

Quote from: stevemyoung on January 04, 2022, 12:38:29 PM
I'm trying to learn bass fishing for the first time at 48 years old, up in Maine!  All the great anglers are in Florida, though.  Once I work out the seasonal adjustments, I'll be golden!

There are some good ones in the North, KVD, Iaconelli, and me.  ;)
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

ThereelHanz91

Man this is awesome never knew about these forums before thanks a lot look forward to interacting with everyone.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: ThereelHanz91 on January 04, 2022, 09:43:28 PM
Man this is awesome never knew about these forums before thanks a lot look forward to interacting with everyone.

Welcome to UB and the FL forums.

FD

Quote from: joemortgage on January 04, 2022, 09:41:18 AM
Really appreciate your honesty and openness with doling out information.  You give people the real deal vs just trying to pump out another video for "generation" purposes.  I also appreciate the time it takes you to make these videos, I know it chews up some of your free time.  Thank you
Thanks Joe.  It takes up ALL of my free time.

A minute of finished video takes me about an hour of work to produce.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

TNDiver

Love the videos because as a guide you teach about the area you guide in.  Only a couple do that around here and do fishing reports.  Learn a lot of what you are thinking but also fish patterns.  Good to see a good fisherman as yourself not catching fish as I always think it is just me  ~roflmao

Also, what is the fuzzy ball at the front of you hoodie?  Is that your mic?
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

KayakBasser

Thanks for the invite!  Love the channel, been following for months.  Could really use that rod!  ;-)

FlatsNBay

Whoever wins that rod is in for a treat. I've seen Capt. Lees work and his rods are amazing.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Joshwhite569

Richard_bassin

Your channel is very informative on what you do and how you fish and the techniques that you do your not afraid to show what you are fishing and how you fish it thanks for the opportunity

Lt.GregT

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about fishing Central FL. I enjoy your videos. I hope to see you on the water someday.

FD

Quote from: TNDiver on January 06, 2022, 11:45:39 AM
Love the videos because as a guide you teach about the area you guide in.  Only a couple do that around here and do fishing reports.  Learn a lot of what you are thinking but also fish patterns.  Good to see a good fisherman as yourself not catching fish as I always think it is just me  ~roflmao

Also, what is the fuzzy ball at the front of you hoodie?  Is that your mic?

Thanks TN.  The fuzzy ball is called a "dead cat"...it's a wind cover for the mic..

FD

Quote from: KayakBasser on January 06, 2022, 12:20:21 PM
Thanks for the invite!  Love the channel, been following for months.  Could really use that rod!  ;-)

Welcome to UB and thanks for watching my YT channel. 

FD

Quote from: Lt.GregT on January 06, 2022, 10:12:24 PM
Thanks for sharing your knowledge about fishing Central FL. I enjoy your videos. I hope to see you on the water someday.

Give me a shout.  We can meet on the water and tag team a lake like Bryn and I did at Teneroc.

Hurl19

Thanks for the opportunity for this giveaway! Love the channel, and glad to find this forum. Love your no-nonsense style and openness about Florida fishing. Keep up the great work!

TroyL

I just discovered your channel this evening.  I like that you fish central Florida area and that you just provided a "How to fish a spawning flat" video. I live in Plant City and typically fish Kissimmee chain, Harris chain, Lakeland area, Edward Medard Park and Lake Thonotosassa. I'm now a stay at home father to my 20 month old daughter. I can't get out as much as I used to. So the intel you provide should help me execute a better fishing day with the little time (when my wife allows it) I get on the water.  I've already forwarded your channel to a few friends. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't change a thing with your channel.  Thanks for the awesome content!

FD

Quote from: Hurl19 on January 07, 2022, 10:21:36 AM
Thanks for the opportunity for this giveaway! Love the channel, and glad to find this forum. Love your no-nonsense style and openness about Florida fishing. Keep up the great work!
Thanks and I'm glad you joined our community here!

FD

Quote from: TroyL on January 07, 2022, 07:27:07 PM
I just discovered your channel this evening.  I like that you fish central Florida area and that you just provided a "How to fish a spawning flat" video. I live in Plant City and typically fish Kissimmee chain, Harris chain, Lakeland area, Edward Medard Park and Lake Thonotosassa. I'm now a stay at home father to my 20 month old daughter. I can't get out as much as I used to. So the intel you provide should help me execute a better fishing day with the little time (when my wife allows it) I get on the water.  I've already forwarded your channel to a few friends. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't change a thing with your channel.  Thanks for the awesome content!
Thanks Troy. 

You summed up the purpose of this channel.  I used to live in PC ( behind Linder Machinery) and would make that hour and a half drive to Kissimmee a few times a month.  Not knowing what was going on because there was no real information available, I struggled every time and had more skunks than I care to admit.

Hopefully I can help you have a better experience on the few days you get to fish.

TH13

Just found your YouTube channel and really like  everything I have seen. Thanks for bringing me to this forum also. Looks to have a lot of great information and members. Between all the info here and your informative videos even I might be able to catch a bass. Keep up the great work and thanks.

Todd Divelbliss

So many guys in my area are super snotty will not share or tell you anything I HATE THAT
I aint trying to take your wife or your money just trying to have some fun on the water with my wife
Glad to see this going well I love it

Benman133

I am very excited to learn and share experiences with this community!

BobFLA

Being a vet myself, I really like that you go out of your way to help us out!
100% real, whether you do well or not.
Keep it up!
Blessings,
Bob

Gatorbait

Quote from: zippyduck on January 02, 2022, 09:01:46 PM
I like that you even post up the slow fishing videos. And love the beat downs by Nathan. LOL
thanks but i will say fd makes it real hard just some days are better then others its just .....fishing

FD

Quote from: TH13 on January 09, 2022, 05:29:32 PM
Just found your YouTube channel and really like  everything I have seen. Thanks for bringing me to this forum also. Looks to have a lot of great information and members. Between all the info here and your informative videos even I might be able to catch a bass. Keep up the great work and thanks.
You're going to learn a lot if you hang out with us!

FD

Quote from: Todd Divelbliss on January 13, 2022, 12:59:43 PM
So many guys in my area are super snotty will not share or tell you anything I HATE THAT
I aint trying to take your wife or your money just trying to have some fun on the water with my wife
Glad to see this going well I love it
It's the same around here, but I'm trying to change that...

FD

Quote from: Benman133 on January 13, 2022, 06:11:38 PM
I am very excited to learn and share experiences with this community!
It's great to have youe here, Ben!