Any Everglades reports?

Started by reelmagic, June 23, 2006, 10:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reelmagic

Thinking of putting in on the Alley, just wondering whats happening out there!

reelmagic

Mike Cork

LargemouthLou and Spetro were just in the glades if I remember right. They put up a report but I bet Spetro will be along and help you out  :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Hawghunter

What better way is there to spend then a day fishing with a Father and his 2 Sons. "There isn't," according to Sid Schiff from Florida as he and his boys had a great time catching over 50 Bass out at Holiday Park. Young Michael,7 years old, caught the first of many on a shiner, but older brother David took home the bragging right with a nice 7 Lb. Right now there are bass all over the Park, you just have to move around until you find the bigger one. Today's bait was almost all shiners, and a few caught on Gambler Ace & a Zara spook. The bass are hanging off the 2nd drop off and in the Pads, just gently bring a frog through there pads and hold on. Summer fishing in the Glades is excellent, regardless of the heat & sun , just get out early and be done by noon, or if it is cloudy no problem. All the bass today were releasesd for the next angler to catch,YOU. Enjoy a day on the water with Capt. Frank Carbone, "The Hawghunter", who guides 7 Days a week

greenbigg

I have been fishing in off L67 off Tamiami Trail 3 or 4 times a week.  Bass fishing is amazing.  I don't understand why people have been complaining about the drought. There are lots of big fish in there any time of the day.  I have been pullling big ones off the bottom with grape and watermelon worms.

Danny

I went out of Holiday Park a couple of summers ago while on vacation. That was a very good trip. That place was loaded with fish, a lot of three and four pound fish. Would love to go back one day.
Danny