Date and Location

Started by MotherNature, October 24, 2004, 03:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

The 2005 UBCS will be held on June 25th and 26th 2005.

The tournament will be held out of Grand Bayou Resort.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Ranger375

Grand Bayou Resort wouldn't happen to be in Kentucky would it?!   :-\ ::) :'(
"It Ain't all the things that we don't know that causes all the trouble...it's all the things that we DO know that ain't so!"

Mike Cork

No but we would love to have your club team come to Louisiana and try to take the trophy. If you should be lucky enough to do so you could hold the next one where ever you wanted

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Ranger375

Hmm...now that might just be a possibility...taking the trophy...well...that would just be a simple formality.   ;D
"It Ain't all the things that we don't know that causes all the trouble...it's all the things that we DO know that ain't so!"

Mike Cork

Now you sound pretty confident for who owns a ranger......

Well get your club involved and BRING IT ON!!!!!

Twin Cities Team Club loves a challange so you better hire some real good sticks ;D

Cork's Reel Service

Ranger375

Hadn't thought of hiring any...but thanks for the idea...we like a good challenge too...any idea where we could get one?  ;D

Mike Noble

Does Kentucky have anything that is "Grand"?

This Grand Bayou is in Coushatta, LA...about an hour south of Bossier City.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ranger375

Well we have Old "Grand" Dad Whiskey...does that count?  ;D

Mike Cork

He surely will add to everyone having a good time ;)

Cork's Reel Service

Ranger375

That is truly a possibility...but for me...Makers Mark would be my first choice...a Kentucky product!  :)

Mike Cork

Whoooooaaaaa, that one always leaves me wonding if it was worth it the next morning... If the bite is slow that could help. Hey isn't good ole Jimmy from your neck of the woods, now there is a boy I can party with  8)

Cork's Reel Service

Ranger375

Yep...just down the road! 

Mike Cork

We could be in for a really good time, wonder if they are into sponsoring bass tournaments ;D

Cork's Reel Service

Ranger375

Well I could ask...I am sure they would throw in some product for the event.   :-*

Mike Cork

There you go we are headed in the right direction now ~mcc~

Cork's Reel Service

DundeeMike

Sorry guys I need to ask a serious question. We are talking about fishing the Grand Bayou Resevior, Correct?

Mike Noble

Yes Dundee.  Grand Bayou Reservoir, Coushatta LA.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

DundeeMike

Thanks Mike. I have to mentally prepare myself for fishing  non-tidal waters. With my mind I have to start way early. But, I am sure I will forget everything by then anywho !!!!!!  Thank Youuuuuuuuuu. :-\

Mike Cork

Dundee, it may not be tital water but the way it can rain around here in June it sure could rise like a tide  ;)

Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

Yeah, or you can get an unsuspected hurricane come through a day before the tournament. >:(
Ardent Prostaff

MotherNature

Maybe since it will be June we will only have to worry about a few thunderstorms Rattle ;)

Mike Cork

Yeah our weather is not so dramatic  lo man that was alot of rain. Don't get me wrong I am used to a good down pour but around here they end an hour or two.... lo

Cork's Reel Service

Ronnie Broussard

OK, I got to break up this 2 angler discussion here.  :surrender: The boys from south Louisiana are here now!  ~c~ Since I am a poor man and can't afford to go to a tournament in yankee land, just might have to take this tournament so I get to see you guys come down here the next year and do some swamp fishing!  >:D

MotherNature

Hey Ronnie!

Well if you really are interested in getting your club involved you need to get your members active on the website and a forum set up for them here.

You can fish as an individual but you will be placed as an honerary member of another club. So if you want your club to be able to fish for the title and have a chance at hosting you need to get them to sign in ;)

Here is a link to some of the Rules and Guidelines of the Tournament

http://www.ultimatebass.com/content/category/8/87/142/

bassadict69

Quote from: Ronnie Broussard on February 10, 2005, 06:37:53 AM
just might have to take this tournament so I get to see you guys come down here the next year and do some swamp fishing!  >:D

Ronnie, You may ought to talk to the guys from Lake Charles about that!  :roll2: lo ~shade ~c~