First Culprit Fish

Started by SCbassboy, August 02, 2006, 10:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCbassboy

Caught this one on the 29th. Was like 100 degrees outside, and I was fishing a small pond. I was fan casting along the edges when I casted to the shade line from the only tree around. I was using a 10" Cuprit in Crawdad when I caught this one, he put up a good fight, weighed about 5lbs, sorry fo the bad pic.

RD
I fish for things that only bite the guy standing next to me's lure. Not on purpose, of course.

NiceBass

100 Degrees out! Its like 105 Here. Nice Fish Anyway.  ;D

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

D954

I Catch and Release! Do you?

topcat

Way to go SCbassboy...thats a nice looking fish taken in 100 degree weather......Thanks for sharing with us.....just a reminder did you post in your state fishing report...during this will help someone else who may be wanting to go fishing on a pond...reading your report would help them to at least have a Idea what to start with....... congrats on your first fish

Topcat

Creel Limit Zero

Nice fish, I know one bait that is going to stay in your arsenal.   :-*  ~c~

SCbassboy

It's my first fish on a Culprit, not my first fish ever. I made a New Years Resolution to catch a 5lber after catching a 3lber last year, and so far my biggest three were 2 5lbers,(one on a Culprit, the other on a shakyhead-rigged Trick Worm) and a 4lber on a Wave Worm

RD
I fish for things that only bite the guy standing next to me's lure. Not on purpose, of course.