Reels for U

Started by Marty, November 21, 2004, 06:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty

Hey Ms. Connie,

I have a box of green reels on it's way to you now!  Can you have them back to me by this weekend? LOL!  Just kidding of course! ;D  I ran into Kurt Zimmerman at H&W Marine in Marshall where my boat is getting fixed, he said tell ya howdy!  I've known him for about 5 yrs.  Take care!

Marty

conniek

Oh NO! Ran into curt Z? hmm, he is good friend of our buddy, Rick Loomis, we're all in trouble now. LOL ;D
Thanks. we'll be looking for reels and most definitely will be in mail back to you by this wknd.  lo
conniek-Gycb Pro Staff,Ask about our maint. video and training school- SEE US IN DEC ISSUE BASSMASTER

Marty

Ummmmm, really.......no rush on those reels!  Please don't just turn them around unopend & send them right back lo.  I want you to go ahead & keep them long enough to service them hahaha!  Looks like I'm not gonna have my boat back for this long weekend anyhow, and then I have to work next weekend, so you can pretty much take your time.  I'm in the mood for crappie fishing right now anyways, so the Curados aren't needed.  Besides, I didn't send you all of 'em, I still have backups!  Have a good turkey day.

Marty

Marty

Connie, Curt sold me my boat back in '99 when he was working for Four Seasons Marine in Longview.  They went under right after I bought the boat.  I guess I hurt them too bad on my deal!  I'm a real tough negotiator, you know! >:D

Marty