Just found ya'll

Started by toledobendlegend, August 24, 2006, 11:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toledobendlegend

Hey everybody, I was recently told about this forum, didn't know about it.  I too believe in LEGENDS.  I recently sold my LE-21 and have ordered my LE-199 with 225 pro XS.  I'll post pics of it when I get it(about a month left?).  I also noticed alot of the Legend peeps on here are in Louisiana.  I thought I was almost by myself down here!!!!  And when Dean told me that a LA girl was takin over the website I knew things were fixin to pick up!!!!  Great Job on the website by the way!!!  People have asked,"why no LE-199 under the "BOATS" header?  Didn't know what to tell em.  Now it seems I can ask first hand.  Glad to hear that everyone is enjoying there Legends, All us Louisiana Legendairs should get together and Fish!!!  A bunch of Legends at the boat ramp will turn some HEADS!!!  Well I'm here to stay now that I've found you guys, If I can help anyone, anyway let me know. :-*

Jared LeBlue

Glad you found the site, welcome aboard. Legend is a great company and they make a very nice boat. They came out to our UBCS a couple of years ago and let us test drive them. I was very impressed with the boat and the company. Take some time and look around the site, I'm sure you will find this the best bass fishing site on the net.
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Welcome to UltimateBass.com.  Great to have another Legend owner as a member.  I absolutely love my LE-21.

I'm assuming you live around Toledo Bend...what area?  Two of the Legend owners here are from the Bossier City area.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Cork

toledobendlegend, welcome to the site  ~c~ Yep you found the web designer  ;) She is working the 199 updates and will have them before long. The Legend site is getting another facelift so be watching for some cool things in the future ~c~

Again welcome aboard, it's great to have another LEGEND owner on the site ;) Looking forward to those pictures ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

toledobendlegend

Hey Mike, ya I live about 20 minutes from T-bend, right now it doesn't have any water to speak of in it!!!!  That lake is so aggravating with the lake levels!!  If they would just go through and cut the boat lanes when the water is low I wouldn't be scared to take my Legend out.  I was wondering what parts of Louisiana those other guys were from.  I met with a guy at clear lake up in Bossier, he was from Fort Worth and he was the one that bought my boat.  We met up to run the boat there.  Thanks for the warm welcome, do any of you fish down here?  Talk to you guys later.  ~sweat

Mike Noble

We don't get down to Toledo Bend much at all...too many places to fish that are closer.  We do need to get together and do some Legend fishing.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Cork

I love to fish Toledo but just don't make the drive much, really need to start fishing it more though  :-* TBLegend where abouts do you normally fish it at?

Cork's Reel Service

Big Cat Hunter

Hey toledobendlegend
Are you one of Ben's buddies that hangs out at GYCB?

What part of the lake are you from TX, LA, North, Mid Lake, South??????
Go-Fast Go-Fish Go-Home
www.spgreer.com
www.biosonix.com
www.rat-l-trap.com
www.fishhedz.net
www.toledo-bend.com

toledobendlegend

Well, I live in Evans a small town, has a gas station and a school, you know the kind.  I fish the south end only, Six mile, housen, toro.....etc.  I'm not a personal friend of Bens but I've talked to him alot, the last time was the Legends Lake Fork tourney this year.  Did any of you guys make it to that?  Man there were some Legends there!!!  I did some demo rides and drove Daryll J's 199.  That's a nice boat.  Have any of yall been behind the wheel of one?  If not, when mine gets here we will have to hook up and run it, there BAAADDD!  The ride isn't quite the 21 but it is drier ride.  It's really quick too. Talk to you guys later

Mike Cork

We didn't make the Lake Fork tourney this year, we were on Dale Hollow for an Ultimate Bass Rally. But wished we could have been. Haven't even been close to an actual 199 yet, got to see the mold in work but the last time we were at the factory was in February and it still had a ways to go yet. Looking forward to driving one, Laurie and I are considering it for our next one :-*

Once you get yours you will have to put some pic's up in the gallery. Laurie is working on getting it on the site before long ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

toledobendlegend

Hey Mike, were are most of the guys in Louisiana actually at? I mean what cities?  I will definetly post pics when I get them. I'm really glad I found this site, It is really neat to see a site like this that is La based!!!   :o Talk to you guys later.

Railroader

Shreveport/Bossier area.

J10B

There are some SICK Legends out there.  Is there a chance we could get some "breaking news"  before everyone else  ~shade   
You guys should see some of the custom stuff they are doing... Im sure the resident Legend guys know, but Im finding some really sweet rides.... Heck some even have rims that look like they are 20's.

Cant wait to see some on BASS.... knock the toons right off their perch they will.

toledobendlegend

ya, you just may find out some late breaking stuff if you stick around like......... well I can't say right now but there are some new things coming from legend soon, and I will let everyone know when the time is right.  As for the crazy trailer your talking about with the 20's, well that is an option you can get ~c~.  The illusion trailer option is what they call it, and it is pretty sick.  Stay tuned, Legend is moving up with a possible BIG name on the scene.  Enough suspense for one night.  Talk to you guys later.