Legend Website?

Started by toledobendlegend, September 12, 2006, 09:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toledobendlegend

Hey Laurie, I have been asked lately about the website and the color change option.  Will it be updated pretty soon?  I am sure you've got plenty irons in the fire, it's just that you are the only real person I know to ask!! :help:

RIDE WITH A LEGEND

MotherNature

The color change option?

We are working on a script that will allow you to build your boat colors and all... is that what you are asking about?

If it is the color swatches... I will get with the boss about those and get the newest ones up as soon as I get them ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

toledobendlegend

ya the build your boat option is what I was talkin about.

BassBUFF

Quote from: toledobendlegend on September 13, 2006, 07:29:29 AM
ya the build your boat option is what I was talkin about.

And speaking of building boats, I had the pleasure of seeing yours get the finishing touches put on Friday when I visited the factory. I like the colors! That 199 is a sharp looking boat! You need to stop by here on your way home and let everyone take a look!

p.s. don't worry about putting that first scratch on it, I already took care of it for you when we tested it out :roll2:!

JUST KIDDING! Get the blood pressure back down.....it'll be OK! I just couldn't resist the temptation!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

toledobendlegend

Hey Bassbuff, VERY FUNNY :roll2: Speakin of letting everyone look at my 199,  I've got cell numbers of a few of Shreve/Bossier area guys that want to take a look.  If you would like to I'm gonna call everyone and make a date and time.  I will be goin up this coming Friday and returning on Saturday or Sunday.

bassadict69

I see the updated Legend site is now up! It looks great!!!!

Warpath

BA,

I know Laurie is busy but the Legend link on the forum page isn't active.  Just a Box with a red X.

Eric

bassadict69

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Warpath on October 20, 2006, 01:11:53 PM
BA,

I know Laurie is busy but the Legend link on the forum page isn't active.  Just a Box with a red X.

Eric

Warpath and anyone else some times the day to day site updates don't go through to each of our own computers so we see the Red X where a photo, link or graphic should be.

Try and go back to the page you were looking at and then hit "Control F-5"  that gives your system a command to do a hard reload and the image should work for you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Fogy

Warpath

Fogy,

Nope on the F5 hard reload.  It's still a box with a red X in it. 

Eric

Ron Fogelson

Ok I'll have to get Laurie to find out whats what cause it's working for me here on base.  Let me check my home puter and see if I'm up and running there may be out of my hands but will look into it.

Fogy

Warpath

I was just trying to point out that it isn't working, and since they are sponsors of the site...that might need to be fixed...

Eric

Mike Noble

Thanks Warpath...not sure what the deal is.  I just visited it and it all worked fine.  Even found pictures of me.  ~roflmao  Maybe that is why yours isn't working...your computer doesn't like me.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Warpath on October 20, 2006, 04:06:17 PM
I was just trying to point out that it isn't working, and since they are sponsors of the site...that might need to be fixed...

Eric

I know and thanks, can't tell there is an issue if things look good here, we need input from others as to what they are seeing.  ~c~

BassBUFF

Working for me! I think Laurie did a GREAT job  ~c~ ~c~! Now if she can just get the rest of the colors posted............ :-*!