Toledo bend legends LE-199

Started by toledobendlegend, September 13, 2006, 07:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toledobendlegend

Well I couldn't find any info anywhere on how to post them, but here is a sneek peek until I pick it up

Warpath

Sorry TBL, I couldn't find the post about posting pics either.  Totally forgot about it after the senior stafff meeting last night as well.  Looks like you didn't need any help after all......

That is one fine looking machine you got here TBL.  I like the color choices you made.  Is that a Merc going on the back of that Legend?

Eric

toledobendlegend

Yep, its a 225 PROXS  I likes the MERCS.!!! lo

Warpath

Well you answered my next question.  I was wondering whether the 199 could carry a 225 or only a 200. 

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the three big motor companies, though I prefer 'Rudes I've never seen an Optimax I didn't like.

Congrats!  When does it get to come home?

Eric

Mike Noble

Great pictures.  I know you can't wait to pick it up.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mr. bigmouth

awesome color combo ....love it  now I need one

Jerry
92 Procraft 170 Pro / Mercury 115

bassadict69

Awesome looking boat! Now there is a 199 a little closer for me to go check out!  ;)

Warpath

I showed my wife the pics and she said "ooohhhhh...sparkly".

And then told me I can't have one yet!

Eric

OHbassaholic

OMG, that's a beauty!  VERY nice.  Hmmm, scarlet and grey would look really cool too...

Warpath

Yeah, and a big Buckeye logo on the front deck, sweet!!!

I really like the colors though, sweet lookin' rig!

Eric

toledobendlegend

Quote from: bassadict69 on September 13, 2006, 09:14:40 PM
Awesome looking boat! Now there is a 199 a little closer for me to go check out!  ;)
Hey Bassadict69 just where in Louisiana are you? 

toledobendlegend

Quote from: Warpath on September 13, 2006, 08:13:03 PM
Well you answered my next question.  I was wondering whether the 199 could carry a 225 or only a 200. 

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the three big motor companies, though I prefer 'Rudes I've never seen an Optimax I didn't like.

Congrats!  When does it get to come home?

Eric
Hey Eric I'll be picking it up next Saturday,  I'm heading to the factory on Friday and will be returning on Sat or Sunday.  By the way I'll be coming through SHREVEPORT!!!

Warpath

TBL,

if you're heading through Shreveport, I have to imagine you will be running right past a lot of these folks house.  Hope your trip goes well, be careful...it's a jungle out there.

Eric

bassadict69

Quote from: toledobendlegend on September 13, 2006, 09:24:06 PM
Hey Bassadict69 just where in Louisiana are you? 

I am in Shreveport/Bossier City! Maybe a few of us here can meet up with you when you come through so we can check it out!

toledobendlegend

Hey bassadict, I don't know if you got my instant message I sent you but, meeting up in Shreveport sounds good to me.  I'll need to get someones phone number to arrange a meeting time and place.

Mike Noble

There are quite a few of us in Shreveport/Bossier.  My cell is 318-469-8024.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

toledobendlegend

Alright Mike, I got your cell and will contact you when it gets closer and see when everyone can  ~gatorget together. ~beer~

bassadict69

toledobendlegend

Alright guys, I will put those numbers in my cell and get up with yall before I go. ~bu

Railroader

Are yall meeting? would like to see the 199

toledobendlegend

Ya, that's what were planning, if you'd like to be part of it you need to leave a cell number or something so we can make arrangements.  I've got a couple of the other guys numbers that I will be contacting.  Just let me know. :)

Mike Noble

Just to let you know, quite a few of us will be fishing a tournament out of Clark's on the Red River this Saturday (9/23) if you are returning on Saturday.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

toledobendlegend

Ya mike thats what I hear, but I will probably be coming through late enough as to miss the tourney.  Where is the tourney?  I believe you said Clarks at the Red.  Is that right there in Shreve.?

Mike Noble

The tourney is out of Clark's from daylight to probably 3 p.m.  Clark's is about 10 miles or so south of Bossier City on Highway 71.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Noble

Got to see the new LE-199 this evening.  Toledobendlegend stopped by on his way from the factory to home.  Great looking new model.  He promises lots of pictures once he gets all the protective tape off and a sunny day.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM