Video of our LEGEND

Started by Mike Cork, December 02, 2006, 11:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB

Bull ^-^.  You might be right that it had water in it....maybe even that it had fish in it (mine did too, but Greg Vick's son had the big fish for the day), but a limit...Yer dreaming now bud.... :roll2:

Mike Cork

:roll2: :roll2: ain't it about your bed time or something, I am obviously not going to win this way  ~off~ contest  :roll2: :roll2:

All I know for sure is that the brand new Statos was loosing peices as it skipped across the lake  :roll2: :roll2:

Next time buddy next time :'( next time make sure to check your prop nut before we launch  :roll2: :roll2:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

AB

Yep, maybe we can get some more video of your boat too.  I'm sure we can find some stretches of water to play on somewhere in the Southeast... ~shade

Hmm, so you wanna play that way, loosening my prop nut.  I see.  You might want to keep a spare killswitch lanyard aboard too... ~shade

Mike Cork

:roll2: :roll2: I gotcha ;) I think I will back off this one, got this feeling you know of several little motor tricks that could have me chasing a miss fire for days  :roll2: :roll2: You win  ~1

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

Man the person filming must have been in a Nitro. Tell the truth Fogy was doing the filming. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

I'm steady as cold blue steal   :blue  that was two legends neck & neck I would say Noble was involved   ~shhh

Mike Noble

I was just the "other" boat driver.  Someone else was manning (womaning) the camera.  lo
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ron Fogelson

How are you driving on Mikes left with her filming, Laurie must have been in your lap.  ~shhh

Mike Noble

She was actually on the front deck.  Several boats on the water that day which made it a bit rougher.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

JayPea2006

If you slow down under 30mph it'd be easier to hold steady.  lo

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: JayPea2006 on December 04, 2006, 08:53:52 AM
If you slow down under 30mph it'd be easier to hold steady.  lo

That's what all the women tell Noble. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

JayPea2006

T1A

Quote from: AB on December 03, 2006, 03:51:29 PM
When you boys are done playing and ready for someone to lead the pack for the both of you, give me a call... ;D ;PHO)

I got you back AB..of course you be in my wake also  ;) ~roflmao ~roflmao

Warpath

QuoteThat's what all the women tell Noble.

Is this some more TCTC/LockJaw smack?

Eric

AB

Quote from: T1a on December 04, 2006, 08:01:01 PM
I got you back AB..of course you be in my wake also  ;) ~roflmao ~roflmao

Um, yeah...uh huh...that's what you think... ~read :fart2:

BassBUFF

Quote from: Warpath on December 04, 2006, 08:07:38 PM
Is this some more TCTC/LockJaw smack?

Eric

Yep. Rattle has to get his digs in when and where he can!  :roll2: