Photo Filtre - edit or creat simple graphics

Started by MotherNature, July 26, 2006, 09:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Check this out, it is free. All you have to do is download it and install it and you are up and running click below to go the their website.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Kal-Kevin

I wanted to bring this to the top of the list so our new members have it if they need to make a change to a photo. It is easy to set up and as Laurie says it's free, so why not add it to your system?

Kal-Kevin

TightLinez

Ron Fogelson

This is the program I have been using to change siggy sizes.  Way to easy, open Photo Filtre, open the file you want to work on, right click the photo and select resize.

Change the dimensions to reflect the site rules, save it to your computer and put it back as your siggy,,, all done.   ;D

Lipripper

Yelp eye use this program all the time. Great free program  ~c~ ~c~ You can do lots of fun stuff with it to eye'm not sure but think these funny one was done with it  ;) lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

TightLinez

~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao
Those are great Lip! I tried out the program but found that photobucket is much easier and allows you to do more stuff to the picture.
Hey Fogy- is my siggy the right size now? I resized it with photobucket to something like 300x60.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: TightLinez on June 04, 2008, 06:48:29 PM
~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao
Those are great Lip! I tried out the program but found that photobucket is much easier and allows you to do more stuff to the picture.
Hey Fogy- is my siggy the right size now? I resized it with photobucket to something like 300x60.

More then good, you could even go bigger if you want.  It shows 38X300 and you can go up to 75X468, but thanks for fixing it!   ~c~

AJ

settin to the top again

thnks for the progrm