Are you a Bass Fishing Guide?

Started by Ron Fogelson, August 26, 2010, 07:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

Are you a bass fishing guide that works hard to get their customers? Take a minute to look at your profile here on Ultimate Bass and request to be added to the "Bass Fishing Guide" membergroup.

Instead of being a "bass fry" or "smallmouth" you will be a "BASS FISHING GUIDE" and you will be allowed to have a small linked banner in your siggy that links back to your guide site.

In return you will be asked to provide your business info (business name, phone number, email address) to us along with posting fishing reports in your home state for a little free advertising. Ultimate Bass gets just over 6,000,000 pageviews a year.... that's right, 6 Million pageviews a year so that's quite a few eyes on your info especially if it is someone that is coming to your home state looking for somewhere to go where the fishing is good or just looking for someone who knows where the fish are biting.

Take a look at it. The process is really easy. Just scroll to the top of this page =>> Click on Profile =>> Modify Profile =>> Group Membership =>> Bass Fishing Guide and fill in the box with the information that is asked for.

Business Name
Your Name
State/s You Guide In
Local Lakes Fished
If You Fish Year Around/Seasonal
Phone No.
Email
Website

jingjoseph

Ron..Something been thinking about. What if your no where near a guide, pro, but wouldnt mind taking folks out where they want to fish but dont have a boat? Be honest for myself really would enjoy that. Charge yes but to meet new people and learn from them would be better than a dollar. Allways thought about taking kids out on a boat to. Not for money, just to make them happy. Not sure how to explain. Like a big brother or something. I've looked in my area but cant find anyone does this. Its a thought ya know? But I would love to do that, i'm sure other guys would to.

Mike Cork

We have an area just for this, it's a board called Trade a Trip, http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?board=347.0 Check it out and post your local waters :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

jingjoseph

Thanks Mike..
Quote from: Mike Cork on December 27, 2013, 01:43:26 PM
We have an area just for this, it's a board called Trade a Trip, http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?board=347.0 Check it out and post your local waters :-*

geneinnc

I'm legal now but it will probably be fall until I take anyone out. I'm thinking of half day trips, leaving before daylight and done by 10am. That's plenty long enough in the summer heat and topwater at first light is really good. I'm also thinking of chasing stripped bass far upriver.

Take care!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk