Offutt Anglers, Check-in Here

Started by Basseye, January 12, 2005, 08:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basseye

Here ya go fellas. Lets see if we can get this thing going!!!!!

Lippum and Leavum
The BASS you save may be mine!!

Mike Cork

Basseye, Just wanted to take a moment and welcome all your members to the forum. We are very excited to have you all here and look forward to meeting you all. If anyone has a problem feel free to contact myself or Laurie and we will get it fixed or help you navigate threw it.

Welcome Aboard ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Dean Machine

Offutt Anglers,

I am in and expedt to register later today. 

Dean Machine

Mike Noble

That is great Dean Machine.  Thanks for posting.  We look forward to having you as a member.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Basseye

~c~Why did I know you would be the first to jump on the bandwagon Dean!!!LOL

Talk at ya later
Lippum and Leavum

ripnlips

I am here....when I get the schedule finalized I will get it to you Jeff

Skipper (ripnlips)

I`m now a registered member...come on the rest of you.....get on board

Lipripper

Howde ripnlips and I sure do like your BB name ;D  I left a little welcome for you here Welcome New Members so when you get time would you stop by and say howde to the rest of your new family and welcome aboard.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

MotherNature

Glad to see that everyone is finding the club board ok. Let me know if you have any questions...

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Ron

I made it in.... At least this way I can keep in touch with some of you guys...

Skipper (ripnlips)

see, you must be at home bored.....

Lipripper

Here you are Ron over here with ripnlips and the gang  ;D Just wanted to drop by and invite ya'll to come on over to visit the rest of your family members on the BB. I left you a little welcome  here Hi I'm Ron so hope to see ya'll out there when ya stop back by. Thanks

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Fishinfast

Another member on board---dickirson

Dean, we can convoy down if you leave on Monday

Basseye

I guess I shamed you into stopping by Fishinfast ;D

Art you suppose to be painting or tiling or something!!!

Basseye
Lippum and Leavum

Fishinfast

Basseye--I guess I owe you $10--the new north navtronics map has Praire Rose on it--Fishinfast

Bob Ryals

Okay this looks cool, lets see how it works.  The year starts off early with back to back tournaments at Lake of the Ozarks (IBA Opener) and Table Rock Lake (Team Supreme National Championship) 30 Mar - 9 Apr respectively.  So any  information will be appreciated, mainly what is normal for central and southern MO. Bass fishing.  I am thinking Pre Spawn definitely and it may also be quite cold.  So any information as to  water temp and where to look for bass; i.e shallow, deep, type cover or structure.  I am not looking for your favorite fishing spots, just information to come up with a game plan for pre-fishing.

Mike Cork

Bob, check out the Missouri page Guy's and Gal's Bass Association fishes that area. If you post in the thread for Table Rock you should get some great info as well.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Skipper (ripnlips)

Dang Bob, I thought you knew the Ozarks????? stop by the shop and I`ll try to help you on the right pattern. At least from the times and dates that I have fished it.....Hey fishinfast?????   shouldn`t  it be fishindeep??? hahahahahaha sitting out on them points all day, LOL

Basseye

Bob.....I wouldn't even begin to know where to start on Table Rock. But as Mike said, Check the other boards and I'm sure you can find some helpful info.

As for Ozarks...I think you are right on in presuming the fish will be pre-spawn. I think if it was me....dependent on the weather and water temp (the warmer the water, the further back I would start)..... I would start on the main lake point at the creek mouths and start working my way back into the creeks along the creek channel. I think you can find fish early shallow, but the bigger fish, I would think, would not stay up on the banks once the sun came up.  I think if you could find some boat docks near deep water/ outside creek channel bends and near spawning grounds, you would be in the right place and if you dint get a chance to practice, that's where I'd go first.

If the water temp drops(which it will), GOOD LUCK!!

Basseye
Lippum and Leavum

-Bryan-

Well, I figgerd I would check in as well, wish I was able to go with you all, but at least I will be back before it gets too warm there.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

-Bryan-

~tumble This one fit's right in with me!  Ha HA!
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Basseye

Thanks for stopping by Brian.

For those of you that don't know, Brian is currently up to his  ^-^ in sand right now.

We all wish him a safe and speedy return.

We'll save you a fish or two. (little ones)

Basseye
Lippum and Leavum

MotherNature

Tracker03 we will all keep you in our thoughts. Thanks for being there and protecting what we have here, it is very much appreciated! :)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Fishinfast

Basseye,  did you find an Atlantic Map?

Basseye

I havent called to order one yet. I'll try to remember to do that today.

Does anyone else want one while I have them on the line?

Basseye
Lippum and Leavum