Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Lockett Lures Outlet

K9 Fishing Line

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 199 ?  (Read 1544 times)

Action

• UB Member
199 ?
« on: February 09, 2007, 05:04:27 PM »

Hi everyone,
 I am looking for a new boat. My last boat was a 17' 6" Viper with a 150 merc.(been with out for about 2 years) I thought I wanted a Champion but I am getting interested in these legend boats. Just wondering what everyones opinion on these boats. Anyone come from a Champion? I am in CA. and I think I have a dealer about 40 miles from me, so I am going to try and look at them next week. I would love to here anything you have to say about these boats.
Thanks Jack

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
    • Ultimate Bass
Re: 199 ?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 05:20:48 PM »

Running an LE-21 myself and absolutely love it, there isn't a better handling and cornering boat. The ride in rough water is unmatched in my opinion on lakes like Okeechobee and Toledo Bend when the swells get large and cause others to duck for cover you can feel comfortable knowing the Legend hull will get you through it with out jarring your teeth out ;) Okay there's the sales pitch.....

I have run a Legend of a little over a year now and honestly the performance is outstanding and the customer service from the folks at Legend is phenomenal they treat you like family and want to make sure you are very happy with your boat, they bend over backwards to make sure you get exactly what you want and that it will perform how you expect  ~c~

The Alpha Series has been very popular and I know a couple folks that have them and say it's the cat's meow of bass boats, the perfect size with a motor rating that keeps you flying across the water at 70 plus ~c~

One thing about Legends is that most of the optional features you find on other boats are standards features on a Legend. So when you start pricing your boats out make sure you take that into account. I am sure you will find that you can get a lot more boat with the Legend that you will with some other ;)

If you like the ride of a champion boat you are going to be ecstatic with the Legend Ride, storage and layout are outstanding. Have you been to the Legend Site? www.ridewithalegend.com the boat at the top of the page is mine  ;) it's for sale as we are getting a new one  ~c~

Do you have any specific questions that I can help with?
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BassBUFF

• LM Community Diplomat
  • '07 LEGEND LE195 w/200 Opti
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »

I've been looking at every boat out there for the last year and I made my decision on a LE195 w/ 200 Opti. Order should go in next week. I narrowed my search down to a Stratos 294 or the LE 195. By the time you option out the Stratos to where the Legend already is, you're in the same price zone.

You can't beat the fit, finish, quality, workmanship, and the people at Legend Boats!

corky.bailey

• UB Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 09:16:07 PM »

the boat at the top of the page is mine  ;) it's for sale as we are getting a new one  ~c~
Do you have any specific questions that I can help with?

Mike - when you have a sec, would like to know what you're asking for your boat and when you want to move it.  You can send me an email corky.bailey@yahoo.com.

Thanks - Corky

rcm

• Smallmouth
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »

HI   jack FYI I HAVE OWNED TWO CHAMPIONS IN THE PAST ;LAST ONE WAS A 2000 203 AND I LIKED IT ALOT ! BUT SINCE I HAVE HAD MY 06 LEGEND WOW WILL EVER GO BACK JUST TOO MANY THINGS ON A LEGEND THAT MAKE IT OVERALL BETTER THAN MY OLE CHAMP !! YOU WILL BE GLAD IF YOU MAKE the  CHANGE !!   also i live 3 hours from factory and have been there 6 times in a year and ahalf  ;  they have several people working there that have worked at other  major boat factorys   ranger ,basscat , cobra and others   !!   :)   thanks ron

Action

• UB Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »

Thanks everyone for your replys. I am not quite ready to buy-but soon. Just doing a little comparing. I talked to a local dealer and they have some 199's comming, not here yet. looks like about $35,000 for a 199 with a 225 Opti.
Take care.
Jack
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 24 queries.