ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS & GUESTS...

Started by bassadict69, January 26, 2005, 07:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassadict69

NEW MEMBERS...I just wanted to remind all the new members for the current week to check out the weekly new member contest. The contest is open to all new members that joined during that week and have made at least five posts, which is real easy to do! Just go to the link below and find out how to enter.

AND FOR YOU GUESTS... Why not join (It's free!)? Make a few posts telling us about yourself & before you know it, you'll have your five posts qualifying you for entry into the contest.

Click here for all the info! http://ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php/board,193.0.html

Also, we have monthly contests for ALL members. It is really easy to win! You can read more about it in the Monthly Contest section also!

bassadict69

Those of you who have just recently signed up here on UltimateBass, Be sure to sign up for the Monthly New Member Contest. All it takes is 5 posts to be eligible...It's that easy!

Go here for all the details on this contest as well as info about our all contests we have on Ultimate Bass

http://ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php/board,193.0.html

DavidTR196

Hi all, I am a new member and I just wanted to say hi. I will be going to toledo bend this weekend and hopefully I will tear em up. never know over there though. Let me know how you guys did last weekend over there if you went. Thanks, god bless.
David Billings
OIF Vet- Army

Clark

Hey everbody, just another new member here from LA. This is a great site. See ya on the lake.

Windham

Hey everyone, I am a new member....I know of most of the locals from seeing them on the lake.  I am a young college student here in shreveport and love to fish. I am in a white triton, and normally fish all the summer tournament on cypress. Guess i will se yall on the water, till then

Will186T

Hello everyone. I have been reading all of your postings for couple of weeks and decided to join up. I'm just starting to fish the Red and would like a little help locating some of the community holes. I'm catching small fish just about every place I go. I'm sure any tips will help.

Thanks Will

Set it !! Swings are free !!

bassadict69

Hey Will...Welcome to Ultimate Bass...

I assume you are referring to the Red River in Louisiana...If so, go into the Louisiana section & post your question there. More of the locals will be sure to see it & help you out.

Eric L.

hi all, new member from Bossier City, LA.  Current member of BASS and now UltimateBass.com.  I have a 2000 Ranger R61 with a 90HP Yamaha, i love the boat i just got it last year. 
Eric

Fish_myster

Welcome everyone. I'm new too but live in Ohio near the  Ohio river. My son is in LA stationed at Fort Polk. He just returned from a tour in Afghanistan.
I hope to get down there and fish with him this summer.
  Proud Father of an American Soldier 
Proud Grandfather of 6!

Alan S

Alan Self
Kaplan, LA

Bassblazen

Hello everybody I'm a new member of the UB join yesterday. Just wanted to say that I like the place and enjoying the browsing. ~gator

Haulin Bass

Hey everyone. I'm a new member also from Carencro, LA. Looking forward to some good stories and tips on fishing around here!

Jason
Jason

Longshot

HEY everybody I'm a new member from Jennings La. just joined up  today and am trying to figure this sight out any help would be nice. Thanks.
Fish Fear Me!

ffsmiley

Just joined UB. I have to admit that I've been reading and using the great reports on the site for quite a while. Don't know what took so long to join. Hope to read some more great reports and offer a few of my own.

:)

Bassinkorea

Quote from: ffsmiley on May 23, 2007, 11:18:57 PM
Just joined UB. I have to admit that I've been reading and using the great reports on the site for quite a while. Don't know what took so long to join. Hope to read some more great reports and offer a few of my own.

:)

Glad you have joined in with us, WELCOME to Ultimate Bass
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

-Shawn-

Welcome aboard, pull up a chair and post awhile.

LAguyntx

Hi guys......I just recently joined up and I am hoping to gain plenty of useful insight and knowledge that this site obviously provides!

hpdi

BassBUFF

RonnieF

Hello everyone.
Very informative and entertaining site. I've been checking it out for a while and finally took the time to join.

RonnieF

Mike Cork

Thank you for joining Ronnie :toot: looking forward to having you post with us  ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

dca2

I live in Shreveport. I grew up in South La. fishing saltwater. We just got a boat and are starting to freshwater fish. Thanks for all the info.
Don't force it...use a bigger hammer

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: dca2 on February 19, 2008, 11:47:37 AM
I live in Shreveport. I grew up in South La. fishing saltwater. We just got a boat and are starting to freshwater fish. Thanks for all the info.

Welcome dca2!   ~c~

Your very 1st post here in the LA fishing reports   :toot:

Hope to see some reports from you in the future, remember even a bad day for you on the water can help someone else when they head out.

Welcome again & let us know if you ever need anything around here.

Fogy

PaxRN

Hello yall, just joined, live in bossier and fish mainly cypress and the red out of RR south.  Really just started fishing this area last year and just got a real boat.  Triton 186, loving it.  Looking for any pointers and will give yall what little i know.  Caught nine on the river out of port lake and cooly's Wed morning.  Largest 5lbs.  Hope to hear from some of yall.  I also am looking for a club to think about joining in twin cit area.

Thanks

Pax ;D
Cross the eyes

Jason_EBBC

Hey. Just joined a few days ago.  Really enjoy being able to get up to date fishing reports.  Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Jason.