ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS & GUESTS...

Started by bassadict69, January 26, 2005, 07:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Welcome aboard. Ultimate Bass started in Louisiana many years ago before it went national so there is a lot of long time members from here that post. Many fish the waters around Shreveport Bossier. Jump right in where you can.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Progator13

Hello everyone, I'm a new member from Benton, La. Seems like a pretty cool site from what I read so far. Looking forward to using all the useful information that members post. Fish on!

Miker54

Hello, just signed up. I'm 59 and it's been about 20 years since I have been fishing. Fished everyday while living in Texas. Moved to Haughton and stopped, just no time. Now I just bought a boat and ready to get started. I will have plenty of questions in the near future too. Thank you.

Mike Cork

Welcome back to bass fishing! Jump right in were here to help and learn from each other. I'm sure your Texas experience will be an asset here on Ultimate Bass

Cork's Reel Service

LA SF 786

Hello all; new member to UB here in Bossier City.  Have been reading the posts for a while and decided to join.  Great info and folks.

Mike Cork

Welcome to Ultimate Bass, don't be shy, lots of anglers from your neck of the woods :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Jrod

Hey guys I just joined a few days ago! I play college baseball for Southern Arkansas University but I think I love fishing more than baseball haha! I live in the bossier area and fish the river, cross lake, and lake bistineau! I enjoy reading all the post and looking forward to learning and helping as much as I can!

Mike Cork

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you and jump in where you can  ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

Ponson416

Hello all!  New member here from the Lafayete/Carencro area.  I love to bass fish, even though I'm not that good at it.  I also love to catch some sac-a-lait.  I fish mostly out of a kayak since I don't own a "real" boat (yet).  I spend a good bit of time in the basin and Henderson lake area.  I have a wife and little boy (with another on the way), so I don't get to fish as much as I'd like to.  But I'm hoping to share my experiences and hopefully pick up some tips from you guys on the board.

Thanks!
Ryan
All men are equal before fish

Smallie_Stalker

Hey Ryan. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

Congrats on the (soon to be) new addition to the family. Another future fishing partner is on the way.  :)

We have a couple other boards you may be interested in Kayaks, Canoes and other Small Watercraft and The Other Fish In Our Lives .

If you would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

In the meantime if I can be of any help with anything please don't hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Ponson416

Thanks Smallie!  I'll definitely explore the site and let you know if I have any questions.
All men are equal before fish

Derek G

New guy in Lake Charles fishing Calcasieu River. Hoping to meet ppl who fish Calcasieu also who have advice for a newbi.

Paul morgan

I am a member of a small bass club in central louisiana, the alexandria area .
We are starting our season this comming weekend at Cleco Rodermaker Lake
Has any body got any ideas on what to try ?

Mike Cork

Welcome to the site Paul.

I don't have any experience there but if you start a separate thread about it here in the Louisiana board there are a few members that can help out

Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Hey Paul. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

If you would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

Sorry I can't help you out on this one for obvious reasons, but if I can be of any help with anything else  please don't hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

MattT

New here, so far found great info.

bigjean663

Can't say the last time I've joined a forum and immediately started reading and learning as much as I have here. Great site and I'm glad I joined. Thanks for having a site like this with so much knowledge and friendly people willing to share their knowledge. Count me in for the contest!
I'd rather be on the water catching nothing than catching paperwork and cases at work.

Semper Fi

Mike Cork

Bigjean, we're glad to have you and I'll bet you have some knowledge you can contribute as well. Don't be shy about sharing your fishing experience.  ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: bigjean663 on July 20, 2018, 08:40:42 AM
Can't say the last time I've joined a forum and immediately started reading and learning as much as I have here. Great site and I'm glad I joined. Thanks for having a site like this with so much knowledge and friendly people willing to share their knowledge.
Don't forget to stop by and sign up for them contest I left you the links for. ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet