Which spinning rod??

Started by Buzbait88, March 05, 2007, 11:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzbait88

I have two pflueger trion spinning reels laying around with no rod.  Whats a good action, length and brand rod for around 80$.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Richard Cooper

If you can spend about another 30 dollars, you can get the kistler graphite series and really have a light set up with some great sensitivity.  I have one and i am currently using it on my shakey head set up, let me tell you, you can feel EVERYTHING!
Richard Cooper

Kistler Rods, Albackore Tackle Storage, Kidlizard Bait Company, Tripple Fish Lines

Bassonly

Falcon makes the best rod in that price range IMO. If you are willing to spend the extra $$$ go with Kistler. I would suggest a medium light action for drop shot and shakey heads, and a medium for light line texas rigs.
Boone Powell
Fishing is my job and my passion.

c ball

No question,St. Croix premier rods 80 to 90 dollars.Redesigned this year, light,strong and sensitive.

Bony Tony

I just got my first St.Croix rod and I love it. Paired with an AC500PT it's my favorite combo with my Rick Clunn/Bionic Blade coming in a close second.  I would reccomend either to you, with the St.Croix being more expensive at aroudn $100. The Blade is $80@BPS. Only difference I can see so far is the St.Croix has a faster tip which will be better for crankbait fishing.

scatch1

Check out www.acadiasports.com THEY ARE HAVING A BUY ONE GET ONE FREE . tHEY have "F" AND P SERIES RODS . T P series is under 80$. sorry about the caps.

Shawn Mertens

I really love American Rodsmith rods, check them out.  Plenty in that price range.
http://www.americanrodsmiths.com/Products/LimitStix/tabid/107/Default.aspx