Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. bigmouth

LockJaw Sucks  TCTC will win again as usual  ~goof

Jerry

92 Procraft 170 Pro / Mercury 115

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Railroader

with the weight we brought in in our club tourny i wouldnt be talking to much trash.

Russ199A

It will just be tough for everyone.
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Chris

......and it looks like Lockjaw is gonna finally win it.......no ........ here comes the TCTC swooping by for the win....again  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlnELZ29Hig

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

Sorry I don't know if I'm posting this in the right area, but I have a really good tip for any one who buys a lot of stocks, invest your money in kleenex after June 17. TCTC will be buying a lot of it!

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Zuk on June 12, 2007, 10:07:16 AM
Sorry I don't know if I'm posting this in the right area, but I have a really good tip for any one who buys a lot of stocks, invest your money in kleenex after June 17. TCTC will be buying a lot of it!

Zuk, there is a reason you still have FNG under your name.

If your gonna talk chit you better take the time to figure out if your in the right spot 1st.  lo

Dang Lock Jaw gets lost on UB they have no hope of finding their way back to the weigh-in on Bist.  You guys might as well save some gas $$ and leave the boats at home and fish from the bank.     >:D

Jared LeBlue

From the bank or a boat we will still win.
Ardent Prostaff

Russ199A

There once was a club named Lock Jaw.
None worse have I ever saw.
They came to Bistineau to make their raid.
But left on Sunday without getting paid.
TCTC UBCS winners times three.
And at 1 o'clock Sunday, times four, you'll see!!!!!!!!!

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

BIG PAPA

I am investing everything I own in Kleenex stock, so Lock Jaw can have something to wipe their tears with. :-*

One day and a wake up and I will be there just waiting for the suckers  err;;; I mean our buddies from Lock Jaw. :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: We are gonna "RATTLE" ya'lls cage lo
papa :{_

Russ199A

I'm not sure about Kleenex but I'll be there with a shoulder for them to cry on.  :roll2: ~roflmao

Zuk

Sounds like I'm going to need some hip boots.

Jared LeBlue

You better bring chest waders with all that crap they talking. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Rattle on June 13, 2007, 11:23:18 AM
You better bring chest waders with all that crap they talking. lo

You guys are going to need them fishing from the bank, it's help get your lures out of the Cypress trees.    >:D

Chris

Well , this is one of the few times I am going to refrain from talking much trash. Team Gator has had problems on Bistineau. Its called 8-inch-itis.  We can boat twenty or thirty 8 inchers but cant get even one of the three pounders Bistineau is loaded with to bite. If Lockjaw runs across the right area they can easily win. Eventhough they are outnumbered it can happen. Some very good anglers from our club are struggling out there so I would watch out. Personally ,I would be extremely happy with a limit each day.

Railroader

If the price is right I'll switch to the other side... ~shhh

Jared LeBlue

I just think the bass have not really got into their summer patterns yet. The small fish and lots of numbers deal is going on everywhere down here. I have no idea what we are going do on Bistineau. None of us have ever fished it so it should be interesting to say the least. I know Kevin and I are going search for areas we like and that's what we are going to stick to unless someone else in our club finds a good pattern.
Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

Sounds like this one will be easy, just don't fish where TCTC is fishing.

Chris

No doubt ,its transition time. It is a little more challenging than Toledo Bend or Grand Bayou.. Though Toledo is ten times bigger than Bistineau it seems like they have more places to hide on Bistineau. ??? They are more predictable on those other lakes in my opinion. Bistineau keeps me scratching my head year round though. I know the fish are there ..............the "sticks" prove it with the consistent 18 pound sacks that they bring in weekly.

MotherNature

Quote from: Zuk on June 13, 2007, 01:06:54 PM

You just keep thinkin' that way Zuk... and we will all be good lo

This is the 4th year running and we can't break tradition now can we  ::)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Zuk on June 13, 2007, 01:06:54 PM

Yeah and they won't be hard to find. They are ones with 10 boats in one area. lo
Ardent Prostaff