Sat Supper Kid price

Started by Ron Fogelson, June 07, 2007, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

Any kids that are coming can eat for $5.00 rather then having to pay the $20.00 tourney fee.

Anyother ??? you guys might need to know?

BIG PAPA

Are we talking about the Sat. evening meal at the shootout?
papa

Mike Noble

Yep.  But you are "not" a kid Papa...sorry.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

BIG PAPA

I know :'( I was just wondering why we would charge our own kids to eat. :-\

Mike Noble

I guess it is because we have to pay the caterer a "per" meal amount...so much per adult and so much per child.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

BIG PAPA

Someone keep a headcount and Four Season's Landscaping will pay 5 dollars for every child a participating tourney member brings.
Papa and Trey :{_

Fish_myster

Quote from: papa on June 08, 2007, 07:16:52 PM
Someone keep a headcount and Four Season's Landscaping will pay 5 dollars for every child a participating tourney member brings.
Papa and Trey :{_
That there is an awesome gift Papa!!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
You da man, but Trey keeps you in line  lo
  Proud Father of an American Soldier 
Proud Grandfather of 6!

Ron Fogelson

Papa I know your can come off gruff at times and can totally relate with that  8) However you never fail to impress me with your kindness.  Sir there are 12 kids so far, maybe we can split the cost if you want.

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Fogy on June 08, 2007, 08:45:58 PM
Papa I know your can come off gruff at times and can totally relate with that  8) However you never fail to impress me with your kindness.  Sir there are 12 kids so far, maybe we can split the cost if you want.

I really appreciate the offer and the word of kindness but Trey and I would really like to do this .
papa

Russ199A

Is this $20 dollars for every adult? I paid my $30, do I need to pay for my Girl to eat Sat nite and my son?
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Russ178V on June 11, 2007, 04:27:01 PM
Is this $20 dollars for every adult? I paid my $30, do I need to pay for my Girl to eat Sat nite and my son?

If you paid for the tourney yours is covered. Any additional adult not fishing the tourney it is 10.00.
The kids are all going to be taken care of ~c~