TCTC wins the 2007 UBCS

Started by Jared LeBlue, June 17, 2007, 09:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

Yep, it number 4 for these bozos. Congrats guys on a big time win. I don't have the numbers but I'm sure Fogy will be posting them soon.
Ardent Prostaff

Chris

This morning about 10 am ,several of us TCTC guys were fishing close to one another and we all started yelling....LOCKJAW! Some of the locals that were fishing around us tnought we were nuts. Somehow yelling TCTC just doesnt sound cool. ;D

Jared LeBlue

You know you just can't get tired of hearing it. Jimmy and Mike Brown have it down to an art. I wish they could have been there. One more time. LOCK JAW. lo
Ardent Prostaff

JWoods

Hey rattle even though yall guys didnt when, yall did a great job on a lake that u have never fished. That lake is the hardest lake in northwest louisiana to figure out, because everything looks like it would hold fish, but im sure as you guys figured out it dont.

Jared LeBlue

We found some fish Friday and I thought Kevin and I would come in with at least 10 lbs if not more on Saturday but our fish just didn't bite. We caught 4 fish right off the bat Saturday morning and then it just went to  ^-^. Sunday was worse. I dropped a big fish Sunday but that's par for the course. All in all I had a great time. The lake is beautiful and I wouldn't mind fishing there again now that I kind of got some idea of what to look for. I think if we would had more practice we could have done better. That lake is not a lake you can go to one day and figure out the fish unless you just get lucky. As usual we had a great time and am looking forward to next year. Man, the people that don't fish this have no idea what they are missing.
Ardent Prostaff

JWoods

Yea i think yall have a lake similar to bistineau, called chicot i work with guys offshore that say there are some monsters in that lake. Yea this was the first ubcs i fished, met a lot of cool ppl and had a blast

Jared LeBlue

Chicot looks similar but is smaller.
Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

Great job guys! Yall realy put it on us this time. No excusses, but that is a hard lake to figure out, the home field advantage realy paid off. As always we all had an awesome time being part of the UBCS and being around a great group of guys and damn good fishermen. LOCKJAW STILL RULES!

Russ199A

I truly enjoyed fishing, chatting and drinking with you guys. You may have gotten 2nd place but ya'll are first class folks. Just one question, Rattle what's up with the pink shiny shorts?  :o lo
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Russ178V on June 18, 2007, 04:38:29 PM
Just one question, Rattle what's up with the pink shiny shorts?  :o lo

Damn it they are red. If anyone would have pink boxers it would be that fairy Fogy. :roll2:

Oh, that reminds me, I know I give Fogy a hard time but he did a great job putting on this tournament. Our meeting went well, the blast off was very organized, and the weigh ins went great. For those of yall that has never had to organize something like this believe me when I tell you it is stressful and a lot of work. So for once I going praise Fogy for the good job that he did. 

GOOD JOB FOGY
Ardent Prostaff

Cody Coyote

Man I wish that I could have made it...but a man has got to work.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Maybe next year.....

Congrats to the TCTC, great job guys  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Mike Noble

I didn't get to fish it this year because my son was in town, but I did make it over for the supper on Saturday.  Great to see all the LockJaw guys.  You guys did a great job fishing a tough lake.

And I agree Rattle...Fogy did a great job.  ~c~

We handed out right at 70 door prizes Saturday night.  Thanks to all the TCTC guys for their donations, selling raffle tickets, and helping us put together the door prizes.  I now have an empty closet in my house.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ron Fogelson

Thanks Rattle we all wanted it to go well and show you all a good time.

We all put this together and was a team event.  From everyone bringing in baits to help build our Raffle prize to selling raffle tickets and working our table at BPS.  Mike Noble for linking up with BPS to get us 25% off all our BPS items and 15% off the rest of the stuff in the store.  Ken Aulds "Who Passed away" for link us up with our caterer for the Saturday night feast.  Mike and Laurie for working the Trophies and Shirts, BA for keeping track of everyone coming our great Sponsors like Gotstafish Tackle, KaRu Lures, Tommy's Custom Rod's and Papa and Trey's Yard Service these folks all just pitched in and pulled off a great weekend.

I know it's a long drive and as I said out at the Park we truly were happy to have you all come up and you guys are always welcome should you make a trip north to fish our water in the future.  Just let us know a head of time so we can make arrangements  "2 B out of town"    lo  I kid I kid.  All BS aside if you are in the area let me know you will be taken care of!

Fogy

Brush Hawg

Can somebody post some numbers?  Just an outsider looking in wondering how bad you Yankees beat up on my boys by.  Congrats TCTC.  You guys are kind of like Tiger Woods.  Which means when we finally get you guys the victory will be even sweeter.  Did any Lockjaw members come home with hardware as usual of did we just get smoked?  LOCKJAW!!!!!
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club
LSU TIGERS 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Brush Hawg on June 18, 2007, 08:18:05 PM
  Did any Lockjaw members come home with hardware as usual of did we just get smoked?  LOCKJAW!!!!!

Shannon and Kim took home third place.

Let me tell you those trophies we sweet. Thanks everyone that made this yet another awesome UBCS.

Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Brush Hawg on June 18, 2007, 08:18:05 PM
Can somebody post some numbers?  Just an outsider looking in wondering how bad you Yankees beat up on my boys by.  Congrats TCTC.  You guys are kind of like Tiger Woods.  Which means when we finally get you guys the victory will be even sweeter.  Did any Lockjaw members come home with hardware as usual of did we just get smoked?  LOCKJAW!!!!!

Well after all these years of ass woopings and Rattle always saying Lock Jaw took every Trophy,,,, But the one that counted!  lo

This year we took all but one.  3rd place team went to Shannon and Kim

bassadict69

I had a blast as usual!  ~c~ But man was I tired Sunday afternoon...I went to bed at 8 Sunday night & died when I hit the bed. My wife said I never even rolled over til the alarm went off at 6am this morning.

My hats off to the cook(s) Friday night. Them vittles were great! I am afraid though that if I could eat ya'lls cooking more often,, I would weigh 300 pounds. Nothing like going back for seconds even though you are full, just because it is sooooo darn good!

BrushHawg, Ya'll did have one team take home 3rd place. I don't remember the totals but Fogy is working on getting them posted.

Now that I am rested up...Where & when is the next one!?

As others have said, those of you that have never made one of the UBCS are really missing out on some good times, great food & a little friendly competition.

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Alright I guess I will put a picture of the winners, Twin Cities Team Club. lo

Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

All the LOCKJAW guys are winners in my book ~c~ We always enjoy the visiting as much as the fishing and look forward to seeing our coonass friends.
Josh you and Mark did one heck of a job and we enjoyed learning a few tricks from you two. ~c~
papa

JWoods

Thanks papa Me and mark really enjoyed fishing with all of you guys we had a great time cant wait to do it again