Soon to be new owner of a sweet ride

Started by -Shawn-, June 23, 2007, 11:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Shawn-

Well the wife and I sent Mike and Laurie the down payment, have the financing approved, and will soon be the new owners of a red and black legend when there new boat comes in. I can't wait  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Mike Noble

Congrats.  No doubt you will love it.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

topcat

Congrats on the new boat.... Hope it will bring you and the wife years of enjoyment .....

Topcat

Mike Cork

Yes Laurie and I sure are going to miss her  :'( Not only is she a great fishing platform awesome ride but also a celebrity ~c~ ~c~

Congrats Shawn!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Blazer210ProV

I JUST HOPE THE FISH CATCHING ABILITY FOLLOWS THE BOAT !  :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ;) ;) ;) ;)    Just kidding !

-Shawn-

Quote from: Blazer210ProV on June 24, 2007, 08:37:51 PM
I JUST HOPE THE FISH CATCHING ABILITY FOLLOWS THE BOAT !  :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ;) ;) ;) ;)    Just kidding !

Me too!!!!  ;)

-Shawn-

Mike, when we sighn the adoption papers I will make sure you and Laurie get visitation rights.  ;)  I cant wait, I have wanted a legend for quite a while.  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Bassinkorea

WTG Shawn, good for you. I hope you enjoy it.......send us all some  ;PHO) ;PHO)
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

bassineveryday

BassBUFF

Congrats on becoming a Legend Owner and welcome to the family! You will love that boat as she has been well taken care of!!

-Shawn-

Thanks everyone, I am proud to become a member of the legend family....  I am so excited I have to sit on my hands to keep from clapping.  lo lo

Bassinkorea

So when will you have your new toy then Shawn  ~shade

-Shawn-

I think Mike and Laurie and I have it worked out for the end of august. around the 25th I hope.  ;)

Bassinkorea

25th August, I don't think I could wait that long  :bang :bang

-Shawn-

Its tough I will just be here  ~sweat ~sweat till I can go fish it.  ;) ;)

BIG PAPA

Congrats on the new boat ~c~ It has been babied and is super sharp ~c~
papa

senkoman

BassBUFF

-Shawn-

Well, I mailed the last of the down today, now just sit and wait.  ~sweat ~sweat

BassBUFF

Quote from: shawnrg33 on July 09, 2007, 06:35:33 PM
..... now just sit and wait.  ~sweat ~sweat

Been there, done that! And it bites!!  :(

On the upside just think what it'll be like when you do get it!!

-Shawn-

Quote from: BassBUFF on July 09, 2007, 08:59:46 PM
Been there, done that! And it bites!!  :(

On the upside just think what it'll be like when you do get it!!

Rhat makes the waiting worse.  lo

Mike Cork

Going slow on your end Shawn and like a speeding bullet on mine  :'( sure going to miss this rig but I know she will be in great hands ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

-Shawn-

Mike, I will bring her to visit.  ;)   At least at the UBCS anyway.  I am nervous knowing how well you took care of her.   ~sweat ~sweat  I might have to kill anyone that puts a scratch in her.  :'(  I think my wife might be more excited than I am, if thats possible.  ;)  Thanks for putting up with all the problems on my end.

mary dean

I am so excited for you Shawn I'm trying to sit on my hands but it makes it too difficult to type lo... Congrats on an awesome ride ~c~!!!
The time between now and then will fly, just kidding :roll2:, It's gonna suck waiting on it :'(. Sorry ::) but, congrats again...

-Shawn-

Thanks Mary ,   I like that --- Just kidding it really gonna suck.  lo lo lo