Soon to be new owner of a sweet ride

Started by -Shawn-, June 23, 2007, 11:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

Congrats Shawn - you will love that boat!!!!!  A little birdy told me how well it has been taken care of ;D
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

-Shawn-

BassBUFF

It's like waiting Christmas morning isn't it! lo

Hang in there, it'll be worth it ;)!!

Bassinkorea

Don't forget to charge up the battery in your camera  ;PHO) we want to see  ;PHO) ;PHO)
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

-Shawn-

Steve , Don' t worry there will be lots of  ;PHO). I feel sorry for the folks with dial up.  ;)  lo

Bassinkorea

lo lo lo lo I can't wait Shawn. Drive safe with that Legend behind ya  ;)

ArizonaJeff

Now Shawn, your going to have to design a rig/trailer so you can take it on the road with you, and try out different lakes.

-Shawn-

Jeff,I have a plan for that............ I am going to win the lottery so I can fish full time.  ;)  lo lo lo

Jdaddy

where is she, is it today or tomorrow??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-Shawn-

We are meeting Sat at BPS in dallas to eat lunch and do the swap!!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

GoneFishn

You wont sleep a wink tonight and specially tomorrow night  ~roflmao ~roflmao Congrats I know if it was me I would already be at the BPS camping out with TV news crew  ;D

-Shawn-

I don't think I have been able to sleep for the last month!!  lo lo

GoneFishn

~roflmao Can't say I won't be same way if I was waiting on a boat also.Congrats again.

ArizonaJeff

Quote from: shawnrg33 on August 23, 2007, 09:20:31 AM
  We are meeting Sat at BPS in dallas to eat lunch and do the swap!!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
If your gonna eat lunch there eat at the Big Buck Brewery & Steakhouse  and get teh Venison Ruben.  :food

Jdaddy

hey Shawn, if you already paid I think the seller wants to push it off to 4pm but don't worry I will be there at noon to meet him and take the boat for a test run, Just as a good service to a friend.

P.S -  If I like it I'll probably never come back,,,, ;D ;D ;D

-Shawn-

If I hadn't just talked to Mike and Laurie on the phone You might have convinced me , But........ no dice.  ;)  lo

Bassinkorea

Railroader

You will reall enjoy this boat, i have driven it and really liked it. i would have liked to have bought it or mike nobles boat but just wasnt able to, i plan on getting a new boat around march before the shootout. so enjoy and look forward to seeing her again on the Bend..

Jdaddy

Well, How about I come help you as a good friend and pull it home for you, I don't want you to put stress on your truck, i got a big ford f350 dually.
By the way the best way to your house will be I-20 EAST  OR I-30 NORTH right????? :roll2:

-Shawn-

UMMM If you think that little ford can Kepp up with my dodge...  ;)  lo 

Jdaddy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  L I T T L E ??? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well then I got a few FORDS and a few DODGES

Just pick which one,  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao :roll2:

-Shawn-

Are you getting any better milage out of the powerstroke than the dodge?

Jdaddy

I don't know to be honest , i always had Fords, I bought the Dodge last two weeks ago and gave it to my senior driver, he seems happy so far.
Every ford I had did about 18-20 mpg when it was new plus I put superchips and K&N air intake on all .
The dodge  so far is doing very good plus he is pulling a 40' boat trailer behind him all the time.

-Shawn-

I am getting around 16 does better if I keep it below 70 but that doesn't happen very often.   ;)

I will get some pics of mine and get them posted.

Jdaddy

I think thats what he is getting riding with the trailer without a boat and thats a brand new truck and a dually.
Last week he was pulling a big 32' bayliner 11' wide, 13,000lb up in the TN mountains and was getting 12-13 so its fairly good