Our second Legend!!

Started by Mike Cork, September 11, 2007, 09:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Finally got some pictures loaded to show off our new ride. I must admit Laurie is great at picking colors, can anyone tell she likes red :roll2:  IF you see us on the water stop and say high, if Laurie is driving try to catch us :roll2:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BassBUFF

~c~ Looking Good!  ~c~

That front deck looks huge!

Jason Mayer

ProStaff-Rodslicks, Secret Weapon Lures, Tail Walker Lures, Geo Thermal Loop Systems

GoneFishn

ColtSteele

red x's - can't wait to see it though.  Congrats!!!

bassadict69

Me too!

Mike, what are the difference in the LE-21 & this new Alpha Series boat?

Mike Cork

Quote from: bassadict69 on September 11, 2007, 09:49:29 PM
Me too!

Mike, what are the difference in the LE-21 & this new Alpha Series boat?

The Alpha series has a wider deck and some some ajustments to the hull that give it a drier ride in rough water. The consoles are different as well.

Pic's are loaded to shutterfly, not sure why you are getting red x's  ???

Cork's Reel Service

Jdaddy

x's here too, it happen to me too last week, you will have to reload them.

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Mike Cork

If you are still getting red X's do me a favor and right click on them and see if it will let you view image?

Cork's Reel Service

Jdaddy

nope, X's again and can't open right click,,,,,,,,, :bang :bang

GoneFishn

Bassinkorea

Quote from: Mike on September 11, 2007, 09:59:56 PM
If you are still getting red X's do me a favor and right click on them and see if it will let you view image?

The right click didn't work. I'm on my work computer and am limited to view certain things. My home puter should be OK, so that means I'll have to wait another 6 hours to see them  :bang but congrats on the new Legend Mr and Mrs Cork.

Jdaddy

Oh man, damn that one nice  :ass boat, WOW, I would be scared fishing anywhere less then 4' of water ;D, amazing layout, very  nice, enjoy.

GoneFishn

DAMN "cuse my lang" that is bad to the bone. Not being nosing tho.....could a person touch that rig for $35,000 or less? I'm looking for a new boat in next 4-6 months and that has got my eye & heart. And ole ladys to. Excellent. I'm stuck on it dont wanna change page now  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao.

But serious not being noisie. you can just answer yes or no would be fine.Wife & i decide $35k loaded is a max and would have to last atleast 12-15 years until all kids where grown and gone.

Bassinkorea

Suddenly I can see them, well I can see 4 of them, but still 2 red "X"

All I can say is  j~w j~w j~w j~w j~w j~w VERY VERY nice  ~c~ ~c~

-Shawn-

Quote from: GoneFishn on September 11, 2007, 10:16:44 PM
DAMN "cuse my lang" that is bad to the bone. Not being nosing tho.....could a person touch that rig for $35,000 or less? I'm looking for a new boat in next 4-6 months and that has got my eye & heart. And ole ladys to. Excellent. I'm stuck on it dont wanna change page now  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao.

But serious not being noisie. you can just answer yes or no would be fine.Wife & i decide $35k loaded is a max and would have to last atleast 12-15 years until all kids where grown and gone.

I just looked at one at the Legend dealer today while I  was picking my boat up and with the 250 you are looking at 48,000.  ;)

-Shawn-

There is one that I know of that is one year old and you can get it for 34,000 it is an LE but is in showroom condition.  It is set up identical to mine all but the color.  It will make some one a great boat!!!

GoneFishn

wow Shawn thanks. Maybe this will help us find one.I'm thinking all we need is something that will do 45-55 mph. Maybe a 150-175. Not sure if that helps. but ole lady done said $35k so $35k it is. She has found me a jon boat loaded for $2500 so I'm not gonna argue with her on $35k.Have only looked at 3-4 boats.I'm sure we will find a nice boat for $35k.If not I guess she wins and gets the pontoon she has hollered for years for ~rant

-Shawn-

Quote from: GoneFishn on September 11, 2007, 10:23:56 PM
wow Shawn thanks. Maybe this will help us find one.I'm thinking all we need is something that will do 45-55 mph. Maybe a 150-175. Not sure if that helps. but ole lady done said $35k so $35k it is. She has found me a jon boat loaded for $2500 so I'm not gonna argue with her on $35k.Have only looked at 3-4 boats.I'm sure we will find a nice boat for $35k.If not I guess she wins and gets the pontoon she has hollered for years for ~rant

Go to the boats for sale thread and look for one of a kind legend.  It is the only 3 fade legend has ever made and there will never be another.
  I bought the corks old legend and I  will never switch to another brand of boat.

I know you are not going to find a better deal on a legend!!  Oh and it will cruise alllllll day at 50and not even break a sweat. tops out at 72-73

Jdaddy

I hope you not trying to sell him that boat with the messed up enginethat your  FRIEND ;) has ;D

GoneFishn

Quote from: Jdaddy on September 11, 2007, 10:28:18 PM
I hope you not trying to sell him that boat with the messed up enginethat your  FRIEND ;) has ;D
~roflmao ~roflmao he wouldnt do that.Cause I;d have to kill Shawn....Then crash & her next feller would be cruising Shawns "NEW" Legend  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

GoneFishn

The "kill comment" was a j/k Shawn.No threats intended.I'm cool never would threated you or anyone.Sorry if you or anyone took/takes it wrong.

Jdaddy

Nha, Shawn is a good guy, just make sure if do buy it that there  are no wood chips flying out, of that big motor,,, ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao

GoneFishn

BIG MOTOR? I drive a tractor trailer with a 600 Hummins Cummins. Thats big enough  ~roflmao......seriously we don't/never have tx fished.So we figured 150-175 is plenty for us to use.So the big motor has to be in that neighborhood for us.Just got rid of a tracker with a 60 merc.Did fairly well so I'm sure 150-175 will be our life time hobby rig.