Our second Legend!!

Started by Mike Cork, September 11, 2007, 09:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Jdaddy on September 11, 2007, 10:28:18 PM
I hope you not trying to sell him that boat with the messed up enginethat your  FRIEND ;) has ;D

Nope the one he is talking about belongs to Mike Noble.

His current boat was custom as can be as it is the only triple fade ever made and a vow by Legend to never make another!

I have fished out of this boat as Mike's partner and will tell you there is not a used boat in such sow room condition around.  Mike takes care of this little gem better then most of us do our wives.  But then again Mike is single and tucks the boat in under the heated/cooled garage not just wiping down the boat but cleaning the live wells and ice chest after each use.  I know, I've help "watched"   ~roflmao before it was put up after a day on the water.

If your intrested contact Mike Noble, if you want to know how it rides as a passanger or just a 2nd opinion n what kinda shape it's in send me your questions.  If your looking for a used boat in brand new condition you won't be sorry.

Fogy

GoneFishn

Quote from: shawnrg33 on September 11, 2007, 10:27:53 PM
  Go to the boats for sale thread and look for one of a kind legend.  It is the only 3 fade legend has ever made and there will never be another.
  I bought the corks old legend and I  will never switch to another brand of boat.

I know you are not going to find a better deal on a legend!!  Oh and it will cruise alllllll day at 50and not even break a sweat. tops out at 72-73

is it the 05 le-21 f/s for $32k? I'm lookin in this site now.havent seen the $34 or no pics on the one of a kind paint.but still lookn shawn

-Shawn-

Gone fishn, have you had a chance to jump over there and look at the boat yet?  I would never try to sell you a boat that was messed up.  With Nobles boat you could eat off anything on it!!  Mine financed as a new boat too and they are almost exactly the same age.

-Shawn-

Quote from: GoneFishn on September 11, 2007, 10:43:22 PM
is it the 05 le-21 f/s for $32k? I'm lookin in this site now.havent seen the $34 or no pics on the one of a kind paint.but still lookn shawn
[/quote

I will go find it and bring you the hotlink.  ;)

GoneFishn

Quote from: shawnrg33 on September 11, 2007, 10:45:08 PM
Quote from: GoneFishn on September 11, 2007, 10:43:22 PM
[/quote

I will go find it and bring you the hotlink.  ;)
Thanks Shawn,this is why I ove this site.Even tho I'm new noone has acted like I'm stupid and never hestate to help out. THANKS TO YOU ALL

Jdaddy

You should be great with any 150-175, and you can find a nice 04-07 boat for $30k or less, my old boat had 150 yamaha and it did 50-55 easy and it was a nice 18' dual console.
Just shop around and know what you want before you buy, like engine size and brand, speed, storage space, single console or dual, there are many things to look for before you go buy a boat esp when spending $30k-$35k

Shawn I was referring to Ur boat, Can't believe you all thought i was serious, ::) :( ~shade ~shade

crash

Shawn had to go clean the kitchen up...since I cooked  ;D ;)....He will be back soon

HI JDaddy!

crash

Quote from: Jdaddy on September 11, 2007, 10:34:21 PM
Nha, Shawn is a good guy, just make sure if do buy it that there  are no wood chips flying out, of that big motor,,, ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao
:roll2: ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao

Jdaddy

You are a great woman ~c~ ~c~, i would add the living room and bedroom when he is done in the kitchen. :roll2:

crash

Quote from: Jdaddy on September 11, 2007, 11:09:06 PM
You are a great woman ~c~ ~c~, i would add the living room and bedroom when he is done in the kitchen.
lo ::) OH PLEASE!!  I'm just happy he did the kitchen.  Oh ...he is back...got to stop taking about him  :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

-Shawn-

Ok I stole the computer back!!  lo

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

-Shawn-

Thanks Steve!! Phew it has been a nerve racking day!!   ~beer~  ~beer~  ~beer~

Bassinkorea

At least you've got your boat back  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

-Shawn-

AAnd got Sammie Jo back too!!  ;)

GoneFishn

BTW Shawn what waswrong with boat? what AB said? stopped up port?

Jdaddy

is the kitchen clean????
and whats up with S J

Bassinkorea

-Shawn-

Quote from: GoneFishn on September 12, 2007, 12:04:24 AM
BTW Shawn what waswrong with boat? what AB said? stopped up port?

Yeah, A small peice of wood got sucked up and stuck in the thermostat.  Its no wonder with all the flooding we have had!!!

-Shawn-

Sorry for Hijacking you thread Mike!!  ~an~

Bassinkorea

Mike, I'm on my home computer now and I can see all 6 photos, you have just made one jealous guy right here. Beautiful boat you guys have got there.....awesome  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ I look forward to seeing lots of photos of Hawgs caught from her  ;PHO) ;PHO)

tgraham

Very nice ride. I will be looking at them real hard in about 18 months when it is time for the new one.

Mike Cork

Thanks for the Kudo's folks, we sure love her.....

Going price next fall for this one will be around 40k and let's call her extra fully loaded ;)

We had her out yesterday and with 1/8 of trim she hits 72, can't wait to get her broke in and out of double oiling so we can see what she will flat out do :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Kal-Kevin

Watch out AB you might not be the fastest behind the wheel  one of these days!

Kal