Acadia broken

Started by tmiller2, October 22, 2007, 07:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmiller2

well i finally did it.....i snapped my acadia 6'6" ML spinning rod....threw a houdini shad when a bass was feeding but wasnt expecting it to be a monster it was about a 4lber if i had to guess but it was far away from me so i couldnt really tell.....set the hook really hard and it snapped right above the 3rd eyelet i think i was able to fight the fish for about the amount of time that it took for my line to hit a jagged edge (it didnt snap completely it just splintered).....so i get to find out first hand how good their customer service is
"the vibrashock?.....its like crack for fish"

BIG PAPA

Customer service is great ~c~
papa

AJ

keep me in touch with that am thinkin bout buying 2 of them for my new reels

-Shawn-

It will be about a four minute phonecall.  You tell them it broke and they take your address and ship you a new one.  I have had one of the 2 peice spinning rods break on a 14lb redfish at the coast but it was as much my fault as the rods.  I called them and had a replacement in 4 days.  ~c~ ~c~

nocatchn

I'd like to read about these rods.Where do you go to get the info and maybe order a couple for crappie?

scatch1

-Shawn-

Here I made it live for ya scatch.  ;)

www.acadiasports.com

tmiller2

nocatchn i love these rods....a buddy and i split the 2 for 1 and mine has been great......super sensitive you will love them....its the only spinning rod that i really use

mjluddenjr

Tmiller2 which model rod do you have

nocatchn

Thanks scatch1 & shawnrg33.

tmiller2 I will look into them. thanks all.

-Shawn-

Quote from: nocatchn on October 23, 2007, 07:53:05 AM
Thanks scatch1 & shawnrg33.

tmiller2 I will look into them. thanks all.

You will not find a better rod unless you spend over 100.00 a piece.  ;)

Jared LeBlue

Yep, not only will the phone call be a short and sweet one but you will have your replacement rod at your door step in less than a week. I had mine like in two days. I can't say it enough, this company has the best customer service I have ever seen.
Ardent Prostaff

tmiller2

mjluddenjr i have a 2 piece spinning 6'6" ML F series

ShawnDee4

Quote from: shawnrg33 on October 23, 2007, 07:59:32 AM
  You will not find a better rod unless you spend over 100.00 a piece.  ;)
Ditto ;D

Sponsors:                Houseworth Electric

beast96z

When mine snapped, I didn't even call. I sent customer service a e-mail, and they had me a new one in 2 days. Super nice and super fast.

AJ

got 2 quantum baitcasters looking for a rod  was going with acadia

one is a flipping reel other plain ole baitcaster

good suggestion????  rod for each what size ect ect

Lee Smith

I've only used the P-series and love them so far.  I know for a fact the 7' one peice rod will handle a 26# redfish, and jerk a 6lb bass out of the worst grass you have ever seen, I can't imagine why I have spent so much money on other rods through the years.

Just my .02

Lee
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: ho_shi on October 23, 2007, 05:55:57 PM
got 2 quantum baitcasters looking for a rod  was going with acadia

one is a flipping reel other plain ole baitcaster

good suggestion????  rod for each what size ect ect

Flippin I would go with a heavy action 7' rod. The other depends on what you are using it for. If it is an all around rig than I would go with a 6'6" medium. The F-series rods are very nice but the P-series are awesome. It just all depends on what you want to spend.
Ardent Prostaff

FIRE

Have been using for past year and will be ordering another set in future great rods. :terrier:
Take your children fishing the best fun you will have.Sponsers:Fission Lures,JDC Baits,JKRuz.

-Shawn-

I have 16 right now and another set of Pseries on the way!! I use f series for spinnerbaits and vibrashocks and Pseries for everything else.  ;)