My legend(Had to Change to another Boat)

Started by NHSOutdoors, January 13, 2008, 09:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHSOutdoors

I got approved today. We just need to do the paperwork.

Mike Pannell--- Nu Home Source Realty LLC--- 817-509-1400

Bass Mafia

WOW! Congrats to You Sir!!!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

She's a beauty!

NHSOutdoors

Can wait to put her(The Other Woman) on the Water

Bass Mafia

Yeah, I need one of those too... boat  lo ;)

Gonna wrap it?

Buzbait88

WOW!!  Nice looking boat.  Hopefully not this year, but next year I can get a new LE-186 200 combo.  Legends sure are nice looking boats. Congratulations. ~c~
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

-Shawn-

NHSOutdoors

Yes we will wrap it, Bentley Wraps in Terrel. They sponsor us. Same people that wrapped Paul Jeffcoats boat. I am going to wrap it for my real estate company as my main. It will be real estate related wrap

Mike Cork

Beautiful boat, it's a shame to wrap her  :'( but understand gotta get paid somehow  ;) Your gonna love the ride and the push of that 250 ~c~ ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Noble

Great looking boat.  No doubt you will enjoy her.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

beast96z

Almost identical to mine so it has to be sweet..... ;D

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: beast96z on January 13, 2008, 09:35:01 PM
Almost identical to mine so it has to be sweet..... ;D

Oh come now, it has the same colors but your is one of a kinda - the only triple fade made!  :)

With that said this is a great looking boat, but anything less and it wouldn't be a Legend!   ;)

BassBUFF

Another nice Legend hits the water!! Congrats!! ~c~

nlareau

Wow. Nice boat.  Never seen a Legend that wasn't beautiful.
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Kody Bradbury

MotherNature

I need to get you guys to start picking my colors... that is a beautiful boat!

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: MotherNature on January 15, 2008, 08:18:06 PM
I need to get you guys to start picking my colors... that is a beautiful boat!

Double bonus doing that, 1. have a great looking boat 2. have someone ready to buy once it's for sale!   :-*

beast96z

Quote from: Fogy on January 14, 2008, 07:46:56 AM
Oh come now, it has the same colors but your is one of a kinda - the only triple fade made!  :)

I try not to brag. ~sun It's hard to go wrong with silver, red/burgandy, and black.

left_turn56

That thing looks fast just sitting on the trailer!

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

Cabela10

I've been looking at Legends recently and have a question.  How fast does the Legend boats go compared to a comparable Ranger or Triton?

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Cabela10 on January 25, 2008, 12:04:45 AM
I've been looking at Legends recently and have a question.  How fast does the Legend boats go compared to a comparable Ranger or Triton?

Faster then a Ranger and on par with Tritons in most set-ups but better then both in ride.

Reach out to Randy @ Legend or ask away here for any questions you have.

The Corks, Mike Noble and any of the other owners will fill you in on set up, speed and ride.

I feel like a Legend part owner LOL as I fish out of the Corks and Nobles rigs a lot and as much as I enjoy my boat - size and ride the Legend will blow my 929 away in speed and comfort and the hole shot is better then anything I've seen in person on any other boat ever.

BassBUFF

Couldn't have said it better myself Fogy!

I've got the LE195 w/200 Opti on it. Straight from the factory after break in she would run 68 GPS all day long. That's with a tourney load and a full tank! Hole shot is super and she rides like it's on rails!

den720

I have the alpha 199 and have no problem reaching 72, but the best part isthe ride compared to a ranger or triton and all the standard features that you wont get with any other manufacture. also legend is a custom made boat....check the nada values compared to any other boat legend is  the best..........Dennis

Ray L.

I can answer that question for you.
A ranger run's slower.
A legend such as mine , 199 single console, 225 pro xs, 10in. man. jackplate, factory rigged with a tempest 26 pitch prop. 73.2 m.p.h. on the g.p.s.
Drives very easy.
Triton you must drive the boat but they are very fast also. I know they are a bit over 70 as well. Remember you drive them, a Legend is easy to drive as the chime walk is minimal

oddball angler

Ray,
you are a class act. Legend is pretty fortunate to have you on their pro staff. I appreciate your insight.
Now, the question I have is, are you going to upgrade to a 211 soon? 
Terry Greenwaldt
Bakersfield, Ca

www.inland-marine.com
www.peregrine250.com