180 Pro V

Started by Bulldog626, April 21, 2008, 01:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog626

Can anyone tell me a little about this boat I'm going to try and buy a boat at the end of the year and this is one option for me. Info I would like to know is how the ride is and would it be a good starter boat for me. Never owned a glass boat before so it would be a first thanks.
Pro Staff Esox Fishing Rods
Sponsors : Chiropractic Fitness Centers, Taurrus Inc and Cricketscloset.net . Hawg Stump Lures and Guide Service.

From Bulldog

Allen Shadd

Bulldog, I can't offer you any advice on the ride of the Blazer 180, I have never rode in one. I can tell you that customer service from Blazer is second to none. I think you get more boat for the money than a lot of other brands offer. I'm not trying to say that the other brands are worse boats or that Blazer is better, just saying for the amount of money you get more bang for the buck. There are a lot of Blazers running in your area, I'm sure you could find one and get a ride before you buy. I grew up in Middleburg, I know the area and a lot of the folks down that way. With the Wolfson's tournament coming up, that would be a good place to go to the weigh in and check out the boats.

Bulldog626

Thanks Allen I'm new to the area well kinda new do you know where the tournament is held or where I can get some info thanks.
Sponsors : Chiropractic Fitness Centers, Taurrus Inc and Cricketscloset.net . Hawg Stump Lures and Guide Service.

From Bulldog

Allen Shadd

This is the largest tournament east of the Mississippi. The link is www.wchjax.com/family/phileo/bass/tourney.jsp

Bulldog626

Thanks Allen for the info.

From Bulldog

TeamFATBOY

I may know where theres a 21' Blazer/225 Opti here locally priced right!

Bulldog626

Teamfatboy I won't be ready until the end or the first part of next year just trying to do some research before make a decision.

From Bulldog

J.D.

I'm looking at buying the 180 Pro V also.  I've found a used 2003 with a 150 Vmax; does anyone know if that model would have hydraulic steering?  I'm in the Shreveport/Bossier area so if anyone around here has one, I'd like to take a look at it, since I haven't seen the 180 in person.