5280 Youth Basshunters State Qualifier

Started by Delume01, May 06, 2008, 12:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delume01

I am gathering a team of 11-18 year olds interested in joining our TBF/FLW club 5280 Youth Basshunters. 5280 Basshunters will host the State Qualifier and the top two kids from each age group 11-14 and 15-18 will represent Colorado and be sent to the National Guard Youth World Championship in Columbia South Carolina with a chance to win over $30,000 in scholarships and great prizes and the opportunity to learn from the FLW Pros last year for the final day of weigh in there was over 20,000 people in the arena. If anyone knows kids interested in joining 5280 Youth Basshunters and the opportunity to compete for the two spots available for the world championship please email me at [Please enable JavaScript to see this content] or call me at (720)810-1097. We will have the tournament some time in June, this needs to happen fast so the National Guard can send the money for the two winners and family to travel to South Carolina the week of August 11-17.
Erick deLumeau 5280 Basshunters Youth Director

k0diak

Colorado Bass Man should be all over this! Thanks for posting Delume01...do you have any flyers i can pass out? I work at Gander Mtn in Aurora a couple days a week.

-k0d-

"The only thing better than fishing, is talking about fishing."

Delume01

Thanks Kodiak I have some pretty generic posters with the National Guard symbol and some of my contact info but we do not have a date set in stone yet. I am waiting to meet with the 5280 Basshunter guys on Mon. so we can get a date set in stone. Shoot me your email, or I can stop by the store whatever is better for you. The posters would look alot better in color if you have a color printer, I only have black and white.

fishingkid119

Can you just go to the state qualifyer or do you have to attend all the tornaments and meetings?