2005 Annual UBCS Tournament

Started by Jared LeBlue, October 03, 2004, 02:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DundeeMike

Aren't you supposed to eat road kill before it swells, or do you wait a couple of days and scrape it off the road, then eat it?.........

BIG PAPA

How long it lays on the road is not that important but it needs to be run over a few times to tenderize it ;D

papa :{_

DundeeMike

I bet that road kill is not good for your breath..Is road kill being served at the tournament? Yum....Yum                                      Cousin Rick: It is no use, to tell yourself that you will win the trophy next year, It is coming to Maryland, period! 

MotherNature

The tournament may ome to Maryland or there abouts but that would be because the South won again and we can have it here three years in a row  lo You do have to condiser that Florida is also going to come fish with us and they just might have a little more of an advantage over you Northern boys ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

BIG PAPA

Dundee , are most of your lakes Clear fairly deep. And does deep structure play a big part in your pattern?

papa :{_

DundeeMike

Laurie, I lived and fished in Fla. , and believe me, the fla. teams do not scare us. Papa, We fish mainly tidal waters here, but the few lakes we fish, some are clear, some are off color, and yes they are deep. The tidal waters on the other hand , are usually pretty stained, and we mainly fish shallow.  ~an~

Rickoos

Shallow enough that your hip boots might fill up with water.????? lo lo lo lo

I can't wait until June, and with all the trash talk being done, it's making it very interesting..... lo lo

I can see it now,  #1- Lousiana, #2- Fla. or Miss. #3- Fla. or Miss. and #4- Maryland with "Dundee" does my cousin Crazybass need a La. I.D. card........ ::)

Ricky

;)
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

crazybass

Cousin Ricky, How do I get that Louisiana ID Card.  :help: We better do good or we just might leave Dundee Mike there after the tournament.  ~c~

Siggy by DundeeMike

Rickoos

Dundee & Crazybass,

All jokes aside, we live 2-1/2 hours south of the annual tournament, but if any of you guys want to stay over and rest, after the defeat, my home is open to ya'll. I have plenty of room for the rigs to park and for ya'll to get some rest if needed....

Ricky & Merila
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

DundeeMike

I am sorry cousin Rick , but the word "defeat" or any form of the word does not exsist in my vocabulary. Just " WINNER" is my word. Thanks for the invite, but we have the cabin till Monday. We plan to celebrate Sunday afternoon of our "WIN".....

Ron Fogelson

You are so right DundeeMike, because even after we kick you butt all the way but to Mary-Land you truly have still won, because you got the honor & privilege to meet us!  That alone should lift your spirits & allow you to travel the lonely road home with a smile on your face and joy in your heart, even if you have to sit on a inflatable donut to help easy the pain of getting your butt smoked.  Besides its a free leason!, and because we like you, you welcome to as many as you want.

Play Nice or Die!, but your still going home a loser!   :P
Fogy

DundeeMike

It would not be the first time, Fogy. And I am sure for the rest of you also. Confidence is very important to fishing, I am just conveying my confidence to y'all. Besides, we are going to WIN anyway. You know I have a handicapped team mate. Ugly Bass, oh, I mean Crazy Bass, will be wearing a bag over his head for the tournament. He is really self conscience, because he is so darn UGLY...

Mike Cork

Nope I have had plenty of experience at being the first loser, did it again today. lo

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Rickoos

Come on Mike,

Everyone there was a winner, some may not have taken a little money home with them, but everyone was a winner in my book of life....... Good Friends & good company, what more can someone ask for........... ;)

Ricky aa
sponsors:

Ron Fogelson

Well you can ask for Fish!   ;)  But hay the first two are just as good, ,,,, all most,,,,, ok maybe a tie!   lo

Mike Cork

No complaints what so ever Laurie and I truly enjoy the TCTC events and wouldn't miss them for the world. Just letting Dundee know that I am no stranger to the first loser position  ;D

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

DundeeMike

I really feel bad for y'all , that the trophy will be coming to Maryland in 2005. Ahhhhhhhh, no I don't. I will make a special siggy for everyone after the tourney. The word "loser" will be included in it.....YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!
      Please give Crasy Bass a special "bag" award. The poor guy doesn't get out much, and when he does, people run and hide from him. One day I saw the poor guy, pull the bag off his head to talk to a friend of mine, and my friend turned to stone. I have to wear special glasses when he takes his bag off. This is why I think he deserves a special award.....

crazybass

I just might have to devise a plan to get even with Dundee Mike at the June Tournament!!!  >:D Any of my Southern friends have any suggestions? ~c~

Siggy by DundeeMike

DundeeMike

Everyone, Crazy Bass is just mad at me because I let the cat out of the "BAG". Here he is at our last club tourney wearing his BAG.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

crazybass

Even I had to laugh at that one. Just remember June is coming!

Siggy by DundeeMike

MotherNature

Crazybass,
just let us know if you need some help getting even with ol' Dundee lo I am sure you could fine a partner in crime out here to help you out ;)

crazybass

Laurie, June is coming and Ole Dundee Mike has one coming to him! I will listen to any ideas my Southern Cousins have. This could be fun. Cutting his hooks off his jigs? Cutting his line about 5 yards from the end and rewinding? Hiding his senkos? All suggestions appreciated.

Siggy by DundeeMike

DundeeMike

Attention all members:
What you are about to see, is not for the squeemish. Please view at your own risk...
This member with Crazy Bass{Frank} is now in therapy...
                                 Crazy Bass with bag removed from his head:

[attachment deleted by admin]

MotherNature

I have a feeling that the UBCS is going to take on a theme of it's own  lo

dave the dope man

Siggy by DundeeMike