2005 Annual UBCS Tournament

Started by Jared LeBlue, October 03, 2004, 02:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Railroader

cmegee

Two more weeks, hope everyone is ready.
I know I'm stoked, finally get to put a face to a lot of names and plus the two days fishing.... ;D

Mike Noble

Quote from: cmegee on June 12, 2005, 10:03:05 PM
I know I'm stoked, finally get to put a face to a lot of names

Man...that could be a very scary thing.  :roll2:
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Wildcat26

I have been out of town or I would have responded to that ungentlemen attack on my butt last week.  It appears that you guys don't have Dundee to kick around any more so you have moved on to another candidate.  Your problem is, not like the Yankee I am not tucking tail, I will be there.

And yes, if you kick my tail on the water you better sleep :sleep: with one eye open ~die~

Rickoos

Wildcat,

that was good...... :roll2: :roll2:

Ricky

be careful of what you eat......... :P
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

Wildcat26

I bet my club president can beat you club president!

Mike Noble

Our club president cheats...plays unfair.  lo
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Wildcat26

I kind or thought you whole club did.  After ya'll slipped that pond raised fish in on us last year.  I hear ya'll towed him down in a hundred gallon tank.  Fish has been weighted in about 50 tournaments. Hell, he knows how to climb on the scales by himself.

dave the dope man

Quote from: papa on June 09, 2005, 10:11:02 PM
Is anyone going to have family kids etc. down ? Trey's family is thinking about spending the night Thursday night and swimming Fri , and then coming home fri afternoon or evening. I just thought about the cabins , is there a rule about how many can be in a cabin overnight? We can let the kids ( 3 year old boy and 6 year old girl) sleep with us but we do not want to break any rules.
papa

Its no problem. Make sure that you get enough window decals or what ever signage that they give you for all the vehicles. Otherwise, no problem. TAKE BUG SPRAY!!!!!!.  The skeeters (insect kind) are thick, but they don't bite, mostly all males......Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike