Troll-Eze tray

Started by X17xpress, June 27, 2008, 05:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X17xpress

Just installed one in my boat. After drilling the first hole everything went fine had my wife helping me make sure i did not screw anything up. the tray took about a hour to install and it is one of the best things i ever did to my boat. wish i had done this sooner. 

Fish_myster

~c~ I really like mine too, it took me a few times to adjust to it. I had fished so many years with out one  ;D I actually forgot to mount my pedal to the troll-eze first and had to go back and attach it to the tray to keep it from moving around within the box.  ;D

~gf fish on brother with no back pains after a long day with one leg shifted up.

Chip
  Proud Father of an American Soldier 
Proud Grandfather of 6!

Warpath

I love mine too.  I've not had one bad back all season.  It's worth the $, even if he charged twice the amount.

Eric

Mike Cork

Do me and the company a favor. If you haven't done so already go to this link and post a review of this product. Thank You.

http://www.ultimatebass.info/content/view/232/46/#user_reviews

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

X17xpress

i have got to go and bolt the petal down when i get back home . fished 10 days out of the last two weeks and not one back ache at all

Paul

mattorschell

Do you have to worry about any stringers or anything on the xpress?

Warpath

Matt,

I'm not sure onthe Xprss, but we had stringers under the deck of the Champion I installed the tray in and it was a pain in the boat.  It didn't effect the deck any, as I fished off of it after the install.  I weigh 275, so it handle some weight pretty easily without issue.

Eric

GotstaFish

[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

Beagle

Which xpress did you put it in. I've been thinking about putting one in mine but I didn't know if it were deep enough or fi there were any braces in the way.

Alan S

I have a hand controlled but thought about installing a foot controlled and a Troll-Eze on my X-60. The brace under my front deck that I would have to cut through scared me off of that idea. It may hold up, but I'm not getting any skinnier. lo
Alan Self
Kaplan, LA

X17xpress

Alan i weigh about 170 and putting the tray in has not affected my front deck at all[]