Pre-tournament meeting

Started by Jared LeBlue, May 27, 2005, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmegee

Just talked to the lady at the resort, she said that there was no fee, only some of the cabins had areas to pull a boat up to. But there is a area that she said had some covered slips in it. But again there is no fee.

Mike Cork

That's good news, it will definately help to have a couple folks leave their boats in the water :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

cmegee

Exactly, it will help keep down launch time for those of us who will be traveling or just need to put it on the trailer daily.

Wildcat26

Rick, Papa, Laurie doesn't anyone know what cabin (Number) my partner and I are assigned to?

Mike Cork

Laurie has you down in #6 with Papa and Trey, Ricky and Marila and your partner :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Wildcat26

I know that years ago people used to have trouble leaving their boats in the water overnight at Toledo.  Things in the boat would disappear. That worries me a bit when you talk of leaving boats in the water.

Mike Cork

That is aways a consideration. I know the facility locks the place shut at night but that doesn't help with all the folks that are in there. I would be more worried about someone sneaking in and finding my secret bait lo

Cork's Reel Service

Rickoos

Now that's a idea Mike, PoPo PoPo PoPo after a beating on Sat., some might start peeking into boats come early Sun. morning....... lo

Ricky lo

Guess we can lock everything up in our boats, and hey Wildcat, I think my key may fit your locks....... :-* :-* :-* PoPo
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

Mike Noble

We have to make sure we keep those hot pink helicopter lures out of sight.  lo
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

BIG PAPA

My ex son in law is a big Speckled trout fisherman , so I just went to his house and got some speck rigs :)
papa ~sun

Jared LeBlue

I think that's what Mike and Laurie were throwing on the Calcasieu when they caught those Flounders. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

IamWill

Yeah and no more borrowing fish for pictures from the old feller on the dock :roll2: ~sweat