my club president will beat up yours

Started by Jared LeBlue, June 19, 2005, 08:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

Here is a picture of the winners, Sean and Darrel, from the Grand Bayou Tournament.
http://ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10033&pos=1
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

That's a good looking stringer of fish  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ don't imagine it will be quite enough though  lo

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Railroader

That looks like fish we were culling a few weeks back

Chris

Chris

Quote from: Rattle on June 19, 2005, 08:20:12 PM
Chris, it was anything but horrible. We weighed in some really nice fish. Brush Hawg should be putting the results up soon. As soon as I down load the pictures I'll post them. Had a good time and caught some fish, you can't beat that.

Good to hear you guys caught fish.  Its an awesome little lake. Cant wait to see you guys next weekend....

Jared LeBlue

We ready to go. Thursday can't get here fast enough.
Ardent Prostaff

dave the dope man

I have to agree with Mike. Nice stringer and all, but,.....yeah we were culling fish like those....Oh and aren't two of those slot fish?........Tell you what....I will drop off a fish to eachof your team members when I start culling fish that are little larger than those.....Because I care dude...........Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Chris

Yeah , I got some swimbaits that are bigger than those fish.. lo lo lo

Let the real trash talk begin! Its officially UBCS tourney week.....

Gabby

Hey, I think I caught those fish before!

Mike Cork

this was getting a little off beat for fishing reports so I moved it here....

Since it is almost here :toot:

as Chris said

Let the Trash Talkin Begin

of course unless them southern boys are yellor

Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

The great thing is that wasn't the big ones. We threw back the 5s and the 4s before the picture was taken. And for those of yall that think I'm lying go ahead and think that. The fish that Sean and Darrel are hold were some take home and eat fish, we released the good ones. And I saw yall weights from yall last tournament, those eating fish we kept would have beat most of yall stringers. :roll2: Make sure yall do plenty of prefishing so yall can sore mouth all those little dinks and slot fish yall been catching. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

Now Rattle, we know that you guys had to pool together just to get five decent looking fish for a team to hold as a strategic attemt to "rattle" the TCTC  :roll2: I must admitt it was a good attempt :roll2: but we fudged our tournament weigh in numbers as to not scare you guys off before we could woop up on you all again  ~b~

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Noble

I might have to go look at those fish pictures....I need a good laugh.  The TCTC can't be shaken...its just another day at the office for us.  :roll2:
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

I know yall did'nt fudge the numbers unless of course yall made them larger than what they actually were. There's no way Mike Noble would win a tournament and let you put his weight lower than it actually was. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

Well he did have two five pounds he wanted to make sure he got credit for, I think one was right at or around 6 but we talked him into unders for the rest of his limit  :roll2: Ole Noble is proud but a win is a win :roll2:

Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

I know he didn't have two fish over 5lbs, that Nitro couldn't have kept them alive. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Winning is winning...not paid by the pound, only for taking first place.

That Nitro doesn't kill fish...they actually prefer riding in the livewell to swimming around in open water...so much luxury they are not accustomed to.

You guys will see "real" fish this weekend.  :roll2: :roll2:
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Wildcat26

Were just a bunch of poor cajans from down south.  Those big lakes like Grand are new to us.  We just hope we can catch a fish or two and not be embarrassed by you big lake fisherman.

Mike Cork

So Grand Bayou scared you  :shocking: boy you would get lost on Cross or Cypress, they actually have coves on them :roll2: No exusses, we picked a lake even you all could catch fish on, or can you :roll2: Rumor has it you borrowed the fish in that picture lo

Cork's Reel Service

IamWill

Borrowin fish them fellers need some shoolin...Getem you guys 8)

Wildcat26

One thing is for sure. We did not borrow them from anyone from twin-cities.
They did not have a fish worth borrowing lo

Mike Cork

Wildcat you didn't exactly come across right with that last post, to be honest you could fit any of our culled fish in your livewells right :o :roll2:

Cork's Reel Service

IamWill

Witch ones the ones they borrowed from old feller on the bank behind them ;)

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

cmegee

Wait, I'm a temp Cajun for this weekend right  :-\

Bring it on TCTC  :shocking: