2009 UBCS Date & Location

Started by bassadict69, August 17, 2008, 02:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassadict69

The 2009 UBCS will be held March 21 & 22 on Toledo Bend out of the North Toledo Bend State Park.

Stay tuned for more details & information on this...

Jared LeBlue

Does this mean Mike Noble won't be fishing again this year. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Contact info
North Toledo Bend State Park
2907 North Toledo Park Road, Zwolle, LA 71486
318-645-4715 or 888-677-6400 toll free
For reservations, call 1-877-CAMP-N-LA (877-226-7652) toll free.

Directions: From Shreveport, head south on US 171, and turn right onto LA 482 in Zwolle. Approx. two miles later, turn left onto LA 3229; this road leads to the park. From Natchitoches or I-49, take LA 6 west to Many. Take US 171 north to Zwolle, LA 120 west into Zwolle to connect to US 171 Business, and veer left onto LA 482. Approx. two miles later, turn left onto LA 3229; this road leads to the park. GPS Coordinates: N 31 32.933; W 93 44.021.

Hours of Operation: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday through Thursday. All park sites close at 10 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and days preceding holidays.

Link to North Toledo Bend Park Site.  http://www.crt.state.la.us/parks/intoledo.aspx

Map of the cabin locations

Link to Pictures and Floor Plans of the Accommodations

http://www.crt.state.la.us/parks/ntoledo/accomos/ntbaccom.htm

Map camp sites 1-27

Map camp sites 28-62

Mike Noble

Quote from: Rattle on August 17, 2008, 03:54:28 PM
Does this mean Mike Noble won't be fishing again this year. ~roflmao

What do you think?  It is the Bend and a weekend...I'll probably be working or fishing a real fishery.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

bassadict69

TCTC has cabins 2,3,4,5 reserved...with them only sleeping 6, reckon I should reserve one more?

BassBUFF

bassadict69

Quote from: bassadict69 on August 18, 2008, 12:25:51 PM
TCTC has cabins 2,3,4,5 reserved...with them only sleeping 6, reckon I should reserve one more?

I went ahead & reserved cabin 1 today...with them not having as many beds, I think we will need it. If not, & Lockjaw finds themselves short on cabin space, we can always let them have one.

Jared LeBlue

We rented two cabins. I think we got 8 and 9  or 9 and 10. Sean has the conformation.
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

Cool!!  Will get a cabin reserved shortly!!  ~c~ ~beer~

-Shawn-

I called and all the cabins are booked.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

mlakrid

^-^  ~rant   ~xyz   ~rant   ~xyz   ^-^

Why is it everytime I plan on making it to a UB get together something always gets in the way...

That is the same weekend I am flying to Jackson Hole Wyoming and I do not think my family would be pleased if I was to skip out on my cousin's wedding...

Sheesh...

:(

Are there plans to have anything other than the UBCS this year?

Thanks!

Mike A!
A Bad day on the water is still better than the best day at work!!@!!

Ron Fogelson

I'm sure there will be a rally if not a few rallies going on. 

Maybe we can host another on the red.   :-*

mlakrid

Quote from: Fogy on January 09, 2009, 11:43:49 AM
I'm sure there will be a rally if not a few rallies going on. 

Maybe we can host another on the red.   :-*

Fogy,

Would you be opposed if I were to try and work with Pegleg and Swede to try and get another FLA get together?

What are the rules etc, if we do want to get something together, if any??

Thanks!

Mike A!
A Bad day on the water is still better than the best day at work!!@!!

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: mlakrid on January 09, 2009, 11:48:54 AM
Fogy,

Would you be opposed if I were to try and work with Pegleg and Swede to try and get another FLA get together?

What are the rules etc, if we do want to get something together, if any??

Thanks!

Mike A!

I think that would be great, but I think it would be best to run anything by Laurie before we put UB on the event.
That will give her a chance to review things before hand and has all the information well before the event kicks off just in-case there is an issue.   ;)

sillybass

I might be interested in this. Need to know more details. Do I need a boat or do you fishing with someone that has one ?

Jared LeBlue

You can fish with a friend who has a boat or if you just can't find someone to fish with we usually have someone with an open back seat.
Ardent Prostaff