Meeting Everyone

Started by Mike Noble, June 26, 2005, 08:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Noble

I just want to say what a great pleasure it was to meet everyone this weekend.  I know I didn't get to talk to everyone...so much to do, so little time.  All the guys (and gals) from Lockjaw...we are so glad you came up and hope you enjoyed your stay.  I look forward to spending time with you again real soon.

I also wanted to say what a pleasure it was to meet Fishforfree.  I got to spend some time fishing with him on Friday...and had a great time.  Thanks for coming Scott.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Rickoos

I ditto that for sure,,,,,it was fun getting together again with great friends and meeting new friends,,,,,,,
and I will still put $5.00 's on the big guy.......... :roll2: :roll2:

Ricky ;D
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

fishforfree

It was really a pleasure for me to meet everyone................really.  I felt like I was on a fishing trip with my brothers (and sisters). ~shade  Everyone was real freindly and it was awesome to put a face to the name.

Mike.............Thanks for taking me fishing.  Mike helped me catch a 3 pounder (pre-fishing).  It was great to finally meet you.

Ricky..........That was the funniest thing that happened all weekend wasn't it?
:roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:
I'm pretty sure I could have taken him 2 out of 3 times  lo

Great to meet you and your wife Ricky.

I had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Noble

Fishforfree...I thoroughly enjoyed fishing with you and seeing you catch that nice bass.  It was absolutely a GREAT 4 days.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

MotherNature

I just wanted to add my thanks to all that attended the Ultimate Bass Club Shootout! We had a great time meeting all of the new folks and getting a chance to talk and fish with them.

A HUGE thanks to FishForFree and to Legend Boats for being there. It was great to have the support of both companies and to be able to entertain our members with your great product and knowledge.

I am already looking forward to the 2006 UBCS and taking the championship again ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Chris

FishForFree has to be one of the most down to earth people Ive ever met. It was definitely a pleasure to meet him. Hopefully we can get him to attend the UBCS again in the next couple of years or so.

fishforfree

Chris,
Thank you - that is a very nice compliment.  By the way (roomie) you are a class act as well

Oh - - - -

So this is where are the cool people are! :roll2:

Mike Noble

Quote from: fishforfree on June 27, 2005, 04:31:36 PM
So this is where are the cool people are! :roll2:

It might be better to say...."So this is where the FREEZING people are!"  :roll2:  :roll2:
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

fishforfree

ʇuǝɹq™

I had a blast!  It was nice to meet everyone, and time can't come soon enough for the next one.

Scott it was nice to meet you also!  Your a dang good dude, and I hope you come back next year!

You Lock Jaw guys are a class act!  As Trey said "Coon Tails"!  Thanks for taking my money!

Chris

fishforfree

I thought that would give you a good laugh Chris. lo

Too bad I spelled it wrong.  I meant to say....

So this is where ALL the cool people are.

But I guess you knew that one huh.  It was our joke.

Brent - Thanks again for the ride dude. 

dave the dope man

Late getting on this board (even though it is mine). I was great meeting all the people I have never met before. You Lockjaw guys are welcome in my part of the country anytime, and thanks for taking Trey to your campsite for a while!! :roll2: . Scott, it was great to put a face to a question finally. I am glad you got the chance to visit. I had a great time with everyone and can't wait till next year...Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike