2006 Ultimate Bass Rally General Discussion

Started by MotherNature, June 28, 2005, 06:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAWG

Did I hear right Dale Hollow   ~c~ ~c~ :toot: :toot: anything I can do to help gather info on my favorite lake    ;D

Lipripper

DAWG the lake is still up for grabs but looks like either Dale Holler or Table Rock and they are both just about the same distence from me .  ~c~ ~c~ It will be fun no matter which way we go  ;)

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

DAWG

Well if it is Dale Hollow you and Fish can come here and we will all go together. I can arrange a extra boat for us if needed  ;)  ~c~

Lipripper

EYE've heard some great things about Dale Holler and you have fished that lake befor  ~c~ ~c~ so we will just have to shake the tree and see what falls out o fit  lo lo and thanks for the invite  ;D

Creel Limit Zero

Where's Dale Hollow?  I'm sure it'll be a flight for me. 

Lipripper

It's in Tenn. Creel Limit Zero it would be a long  flight for you. So get your wings in shape  ;)

DAWG

Dale Hollow is about an hour and a half east of Nashville Tn.

Creel Limit Zero

That's only 640 miles from my place, much better than 1100 to Table Rock.  Probably doesn't matter though, I'm sure I'll fly either way...   ~an~

DAWG

Here is a web site for Dale Hollow http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil/op/DAL/rec/

Creel Limit Zero

Looks like a nice place.   ~c~  You live in KY Dawg.  My folks live in Burlington, KY.

DAWG

That is not too far from here ,up around the Cincinatti area right . near the airport.

Creel Limit Zero

Yeah, about 5 miles from Covington. 10 miles from Cincinnati

DAWG

Iam only about a hour and a half from there south . Next time you come down to visit give me a shout and maybe we can meet  :-*

Creel Limit Zero

Sounds good, will at the minimum be coming around Thanksgiving time frame.

DAWG

Creel Limit Zero

~c~ ~c~  :toot: :toot: 

Looks like that one will be a big one1   :o

fishforfree

If we can get Dawg, Fishaholic and Lipripper to Dale Hollow - I'm all for it and I cast my vote there just so I can meet 'em!!

DAWG

bassadict69

I think I prefer TableRock due to there being lots of stuff closeby for the family to do. I know I have alot better chance of being able to take this trip if she can go & call it her vacation & have something to do everyday besides fish & be on the lake. Branson, Duck rides, Silver Dollar City, etc...She would have plenty to do!

I know it would make it tough on some other members with it being farther. I am just putting my opinion out there. I will go with the majority no matter where...It would be a long trip either way for us. We had better start saving the $$$ now!  ;)

DAWG

Lipripper

Not at all just a hop skip and a jump and FFF  eye would love to meet you too  ~c~ ~c~

Bman

bassadict69,
You are right as far as stuff todo for family at Table Rock.  It kills me to say this but boat trafic could be a huge issue at Dale Hollow during the summer.  From Memorial Day to Labor Day that place gets packed on the weekends. I can be there in 4 and 1/2 hours though so I still vote for Dale Hollow we could do some night fishing.

Bman

Bman

DAWG

Nashville and Knoxville are both about an hour and a half away

Bman

If you do a big bass contest shake it up alittle.  I think you should split pot 50/50.  Half for big fish and the other half for smallest legal bass.  That would add a hole different angle to the fishing.  It would also make the weigh in fun.

Bman