2006 Ultimate Bass Rally General Discussion

Started by MotherNature, June 28, 2005, 06:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishforfree

I am open to anytime really. I have my own business and work from home so whatever everybody else wants is cool with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~sun

Lipripper

Well June would work for me cause in July eye have the NAFC BB MEEt in La Crosse Wisc. to go too  ~c~ ~c~ and Fish if eye go you would have a ride  ;) We wouldn't have a boat but we are use to fishing off the bank  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

DAWG

Lipripper

DAWG if we did that we would catch all the  ~fff and what would everyone else catch  lo lo ;)

DAWG

Fishaholic

Lip, that would be super...but DAWG might not want me in his boat, I'm a fishing klutz.

DAWG

Quote from: Fishaholic on August 03, 2005, 12:34:53 PM
Lip, that would be super...but DAWG might not want me in his boat, I'm a fishing klutz.
I know where a barge is at then  :roll2: :roll2:

Fishaholic

maybe I'll just come and visit...leave the tackle at home.........

NOT!!!

Lipripper

No way Fish would you ever go near a lake without your fishing gear  lo lo me either  ;D

DAWG

Creel Limit Zero

June or July sounds like the best for everyone with kids and all.  I'm actually up for any month except August, but it can't be the first week of any month. 

pfskribbles

Just out of curiousity... about how much will lodging, fishing, paying the people with the boats... how much will these cost me, not counting driving there...  I've never done anything like this before.

Creel Limit Zero

Quote from: pfskribbles on August 04, 2005, 12:11:34 AM
Just out of curiousity... about how much will lodging, fishing, paying the people with the boats... how much will these cost me, not counting driving there...  I've never done anything like this before.

Good question.  Once a decision on a location is made, we will be able to better assess the costs.  It also will depend on what kind of lodging you want, from a 5 star hotel/resort, to camping, you can make it much more affordable with just your choice in lodging.  I think in the past most have stayed in cabins for the shootout, which came down to a very reasonable per person/per night cost. 

Fishaholic

Have no fears or worries until it's time pfskribbles ...I have budget constraints too, but it won't stop me...my thumb still works  lo

pfskribbles

If i do go I have a feeling I'm going to be the blacksheep in the group merely because i'm only going to be 21 at the time... maybe I should grow a scraggly beard to fit in...

bassadict69

Quote from: pfskribbles on August 04, 2005, 11:15:32 AM
If i do go I have a feeling I'm going to be the blacksheep in the group merely because i'm only going to be 21 at the time... maybe I should grow a scraggly beard to fit in...

The last thing you need to worry about is fitting in! This will be our first rally but if it anything like our first two UltimateBass Club Shootouts it is like a big family reunion...Only this one should be even bigger!

As far as costs, usually the cabins hold anywhere from 8 to 12 people. Fill up the cabin & divide the nightly cost between everyone in the cabin & it ends up being cheaper than any hotel I have ever seen. To give you an idea, I have space reserved in a cabin for next years Shootout in South Louisiana. The cost per person was $25 for all 3 nights. I don't think a space for a tent is that cheap!

Chris

We need to introduce you to Trey Cella. Believe me ,he will make you feel right at home. ~roflmao

Wildcat26

You would feel more at home if you shaved your head rather that growing a beard.  It is a big family atmosphere until blastoff.

DAWG

Dont let a thing like age bother you. Some of us here are just starting to fish ourselves.It is not a matter of how old you are ,It's the comraderie we are after anyway  ~c~

Lipripper

pfskribbles   you don't have to worry about being the blacksheep as longs as eye'm around  lo ~roflmao if an ol kitty-katter can fit in so can you  ;D and don't worry about your age that's just a number just like our post counter is just a number we do it for the friendship so forget about it  ;D

Fishaholic

I'd be happy to fish with ya any day of the week...no worries about fittin in...remember this...you're part of the family now.

pfskribbles

You've convinced me to come if it fits with my schedule, but so help me I'm going to catch a fish with a gummi worm during the tourney!!!

Fishaholic

that could set up another mini competition in the event...most creative gummi bait and largest fish caught on a gummi bait.  ~roflmao

Creel Limit Zero

I think that would be me, 67" 185 pounder.  Worth a  ;PHO)   lo

Fishaholic