2006 Ultimate Bass Rally General Discussion

Started by MotherNature, June 28, 2005, 06:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Fish eye havn't used winzip in years but then again eye don't e-mail stuff to much but your right sending large files in a e-mail takes lots of time to download  ~sweat ~sweat

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

bass1cpr

Okuma there might be a couple of hunkies there then.  lo  I just got word from Social Security and they need one more thing from my doctor (Stress Test Tracing) I don't know what that is but I have an appointment at the VA tomorrow. Woman said that was all they lacked on my disability decision. Keeping my fingers crossed. She did ask my wife if I had my heart surgery yet. The VA doesn't work that fast.
     I'm either one step from the grave or one step closer to going to the rally.  lo
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Kal-Kevin

hope its the one step closer to the ralley and not the other! take care of yourself bass1cpr

bass1cpr

Every day is a step closer to the grave for all of us. I just hope I have a long wait in line to get there.  lo
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Lipripper

You got that right Tom  lo lo and not to sure about the Tracing part but got an idea. The stress test is what they did on a tread mill while you were hooke dup to a moniter with little wires running fromn you to a machine  ;D

bass1cpr

Lip I couldn't do the treadmill with a bad hip so I had a Chemical Stress Test. The first part isn't to bad but the last minute I thought I was going to die on that table.  :shocking:

Lipripper

Oh you had that ECHO Stress Test where they inject you with this stuff then run this transducer with that cold Gel stuff on you and look at your heart on that machine and they can see your blood in red and blue colors.

bass1cpr

Lip after they inject you, you don't know nothin except for the last minute your sure your going to die.

Fishaholic

PoPo interesting conversation guys, but isn't this a bit off topic  PoPo

Mike Noble

I haven't followed this very closely...but am starting to think about all the trips I need to plan for 2006.  Got the tournament with the Lockjaw club in south Louisiana in mid March, trip to Atlanta, GA in late March for my son's wedding, and the Rally.  What kind of time frame are we looking at for booking rooms, etc.?
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

DAWG

Mike ,I will have all that info tomorrow  ;)

DAWG

The rooms need to be booked A.S.A.P. They do go quick and the sooner this is taken care of ,the better. So everyone needs to get with their clubs and work out the details and give Tom or Beth a call.

Kal-Kevin

Dawg if we bring are own boat and stay at a camp grounds in the area can we launch out of the marina? you said earlier that there is camp grounds in the area do you know the name of them close to the launch?

Thanks

DAWG

Quote from: Kal-Kevin on October 17, 2005, 09:39:20 PM
Dawg if we bring are own boat and stay at a camp grounds in the area can we launch out of the marina? you said earlier that there is camp grounds in the area do you know the name of them close to the launch?

Thanks
The campground is within 500' of the cabins and Marina.you can go here Reserveusa.con and see the layout of it.
I have said in the thread about the 2006 Ralley atSunset Marina reservations it would be best to try and get sites 1-12 as they are the best and closest sites to everything

Kal-Kevin

thanks but witch camp ground is the one you are talking of it show me 6 of them?

Lipripper

The one clossest to everything  lo lo ;) ;D so kevin are you thinking on camping.

Kal-Kevin

yes I hate hotels and love the outdoors! If we get a bunch of us that want to camp out we might be able to get them together! :-*

CouchTater

Dawg, is this lake one that rears its ugly side if the wind gets up?  I guess what im trying to say is, will a 14 1/2 ft boat survive on the lake?    I've been on Guntersville this year with 3 1/2ft swells, wasnt fun in the Blue Bomb...   

Tater
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

Lipripper

Tater go BAMA  ~c~ ~c~ we will hav eto check that out for sure and if you come are you thinking about camping or getting a cabin.

CouchTater

Well, that is what I am waiting on... If I get to go, Ill have my wife and lil ones in tow, so I will probably be getting a cabin.  Although it all depends on if she can get the days off...

tater
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

Fishaholic

I was at a remote camp in NW Ontario during rough water...3 foot swells and white caps...14 foot Lund handled it like a piece of cake as long as it was heading into the wind, wasn't much fun when the wind caught us broadside.

Kal-Kevin

dawg told me that my tracker will do! if nothing else he siad we can stay in the arms of the lake and not have a problem!

Bman

I was on Dale Hollow in March in the middle of a snow storm with 3 and 4 footers.  Wind was blowing up in 30 plus range.  My boat is 16ft it got me back a little wet and shaken.  All of it could have been avoided if I put in at Sunset.  If the lake gets bad there is many different ramps to get you out of the weather.

Bman

Lipripper

Thanks for the information Bman that's good to know and maybe by May the weather will be settled down a little better by then.

DAWG

Quote from: Kal-Kevin on October 18, 2005, 03:48:43 PM
thanks but witch camp ground is the one you are talking of it show me 6 of them?
When you go to reserveusa.com ,In the yellow search box ,type in  obey river and it will take you to the campground there at Sunset Marina