I've got 60 papers

Started by dave the dope man, June 29, 2005, 02:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave the dope man

As the heading says, I have 60 papers for anyone who wants them (minus the one I took off the top). They are fittycent a piece....let me know and I will get them to ya...Lock Jaw guys, I will send them to you also. If you could designate one person to recieve and pass them out I would apprecite it......Dave

there is an article about Roberts wreck in it also, just a word of caution.......Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Mike Noble

Dave...I want one.  I'm sure I'll see you...if not sooner, on July 10.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

dave the dope man

that didn't take long....got ya brother...Oh and you are mentioned by name...I would have liked to see more sponsor names in the paper, but it was a fairly good article and we got basically a whole page to ourselves, (its a small paper)....Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Mike Noble

Attention Lockjaw Members....because of Dave's kindness and Jonathan's willingness to visit Robert a little longer...Dave is driving into town and meeting Jonathan this afternoon on his way back south and Jonathan is getting 20 newspapers for you guys.  So, all you have to do is get with Jonathan after he gets home.

Thanks Dave and Jonathan.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

fishforfree

Papers? 
8.5  x  11 white sheeets of paper? 

What other kinds of paper are there?

For 50 cents each I'll have to have one just because of curiosity :-\

Brush Hawg

Thanks Dave.  I will get with Jonathon.  I was wondering what paper the article was going to be one.
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club
LSU TIGERS 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Lipripper

FFF ithink it a news paper  ;) with the story in it about how to come from behind and win a tournment  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

fishforfree

I thought that's what it might be.............

Lipripper

bassadict69

Rickoos

Dave,

you have a PM......... ;)

Ricky
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

Creel Limit Zero

Wouldn't mind seeing the article, can someone scan the article and post the .pdf file in here?

Jared LeBlue

I'll grab one from Johnathon. Thanks Dave for getting them. I think the head line read How the Coon Tails whipped some Northern Butt. On last line it metions something about the Northern boys and girls retaining a little dignity by taking the Championship trophy. :roll2:

LOCK JAWWW
Ardent Prostaff

dave the dope man

Well lets see here, what do we have....I have requests by oo's and addict...got ya guys...And I guess I will send one to FFF along with my $$ for the book (looking forward to that).....Take a gander at the front page..There is Nitro Girls and My smiling mugs, wait never mind Nitro Girl never smiles for pictures........I would have liked to see sponsor names in there as well as more pictures, but we got what we got. Laurie and I are (Iguess we are) working on a letter to the editor that will make up for the lack of sponsor mentions.........Dave

Hey, anytime you guys need anything that I can handle...let me know.....Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

fishforfree

Looking forward to seeing it Dave.  Let me know if you need my mailing address.

Mike Noble

Ummmm....Rattle....I read it...I must have missed that part of the article.  :roll2:

And I was just by Mike and Laurie's house...guess what I saw...yep, the UBCS Team Trophy.......  :roll2:

TWIN CITIES
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

dave the dope man

FFF, that may help....being that I don't have it..I swear I won't send any "questions" with it....Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Mike Cork

Creel limit Zero, it is mostly just what I posted on the forum but there are a few other things. Let me see what I can do, but it won't be before the weekend ;)

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Mike that would be great  ~c~ ~c~ so we can all see it  ;D

Creel Limit Zero