Date and Location

Started by MotherNature, October 24, 2004, 03:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishforfree

Man................you get things goin' Rattle.

I'll have to see if I can take 2 road trips to fish next year.  Or shgould I say AIR Trios?  Yikes?

Can I be a member of

LOCKJAWWWWWW again?

Mike Noble

Quote from: fishforfree on July 08, 2005, 12:52:54 PM
Can I be a member of

LOCKJAWWWWWW again?

Don't want to be on the winning team?  :roll2:
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

Everybody wants to be a member of Lock Jawww. Hell we even had Trey wanting to be on our team.  :roll2: Of course we want you back on our team Fishforfree but if we have more members there than the other clubs then the honorary guest has to fish with those clubs. What you can do if that happens is still secretly be on our team and throw all you fish back and just tell the team you are with that you didn't catch any, just like Trey did. Ooops did I say that. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Isn't that what he and Chris did too?
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

fishforfree

I shouldn't have any problems throwing my fish back.  I did it this year!!!

Or................did I not catch any to throw back :-\

Yeh, I think that's what it was..................I didn't catch any to throw back :'(

bassadict69

Or maybe he was playing for us... ;)

cmegee

Only I and the Shadow Know..............

But I know we were sweating awful hard not to weigh in anything.....

fishforfree

That is the truth cmegee.  I never worked soooooooo hard ~sweat for nothing :roll2:

BUT

I did have a B-L-A-S-T and would highly recommend it to anyone that can come!!

Lipripper

Well since eye can't come to the shootout  :'( :'( eye will just have to wait till the rally at either Table Rock or Dale Holler to meet all of ya'll  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

fishforfree

Why can't you come to the UBCS Lip?

Lipripper

Well fishforfree   eye only have so many vacation days from work and when you as active as eye am on two BB's you just can't go  ~gf with everyone from both of them with just so many days off  lo lo eye'm saving up my pennies to try and make it up to fish with silver next year  ~c~ ~c~ and also am trying to make a trip with a friend of mine who lives in PA to go with him to his cabin on Black Lake in Canada and then there are two diffrent meets on the NAFC BB that everyone wants me to go too  ~sweat one eye'm going to for the first time this year on July 21st to the 24th at La Crosse Wisc. and eye for sure want to make the ralley here  ;D and then there is the two weeks eye go Crappie fishing at Lake Shelbyville in May and one week in Nov. so as you can see that just about takes care of all my vacation days  >:(  lo lo :roll2: :roll2:  :-* maybe eye could ask for more days off  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

silversalmon

I know this is for tournaments and such, but just wanted to shout out for anyone coming up here that the Silver Salmon derby in Valdez will  run this year from 30 July to 4 September. A derby ticket enters you into a drawing for a 2005 Ford Ranger 4x4 and the 1st place prize winner, biggest fish, 15,000 bucks ~c~ ~c~

United States Air Force 1994-present