Dimock Lake Bass Fishing Reports

Started by Mike Noble, July 09, 2005, 10:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Noble

Please post your fishing reports here.  Thanks.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

dimockcarp

Crappies, Crappies, Crappies and wait a few largemouth bass.
Crappies are getting better here, but the bass need to grow a few more years.
There are no bad days, but better days spent fishing....

Mike Cork

ain't nothing wrong with crappie, that is the best eating fish for me I take two weeks off in the spring just to load the freezer with crappie :-* :-* :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

dimockcarp

noone probably cares but here it goes, ive been fishing for carp for years, but tonight has been exceptional a 35lb carp out of this lake on a potato chip wow the excitement. All in justa thirty minute fish...

Mike Cork

any fish that weighs 35 pounds is worth reading about and one that is caught on a potato chip WOW  :o I bet that was one heck of a fight :-* WTG, got any pictures :-\

Cork's Reel Service

dimockcarp

sorry no carp pics, daughter took my digital camera to camp. Are you interested in seeing my next carp pics. Shell be home next tuesday. I would be happy to share some carp pics of the future. Pound for pound carp fight harder than just about any fresh water fish. If your in the neighborhood  I would be more than honored to help you catch some carp of double size.

Mike Cork

Dimockcarp, one day I am going to take a road trip in a big circle and meet everyone and I would love to have you put me on some double digit fish :-* We are not prejudice, we love all kinds of fish pic's  :-*

Cork's Reel Service

dimockcarp

Sorry havent been on a while. With gas prices being high and i own a guzzler the truck anyways. Been out zero times.. Wife gets upset spending money on needless gas and I can understand that. She loves to fish as well, maybe if she gets a day off maybe then she will go for a while without worrying so much about gas.... Not much to report except the nerves are getting shot sitting at home.

Mike Cork

Don't let the fishing pox get to you there dimockcarp , hopefully after the holiday weekend the gas price will go back down a bit so we can afford to go fishing again ;)

Cork's Reel Service

dimockcarp

After some nasty people violating the lake with their garbage and i do mean garbage, my lake will soon be a pay lake. I have to agree. They cut out a post from a shelter and through a chair a couch into the lake , a tv onto the dock and a fridge onto the drive. We need to buckle down on the vandals and riff raff. I would pay big money to come back to my lake that ive been fishing for quite some time. I hate to pay but like i said if it gets rid of those riff raff i would glady do it. Ive been picking up garbage for more that 3 years. Its got stop. I plan to ask if i can to do some sorta pickup thing and pay for garbage removal to keep this place alive.

dimockcarp

The fish are biting lots of yellow perch, 10 inch was the biggest caught by the wife. She caught it on a small number 6 hook using maggots. Worms are working but you get to many bullheads.