Post Your Best Bass Pics!!!

Started by cj04runner, October 22, 2008, 07:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowbee

Hey, thanks Coldfront! I'll definitely look into that, I'm always looking for new places to fish. We've been going up to the Parkrapids area in Minnesota for about 5 or 6 years now with the fishing being "ok". I did manage to go to Canada a few (10) years ago and this is the biggest northern I've ener caught.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lipripper

bassinbrad and coldfront them are some great looking fish  ~c~ ~c~
what di dyou catch this one on  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

bassinbrad

Quote from: Lipripper on October 27, 2008, 06:33:25 PM

Thank ya Lip!!!!! Come on down to W.V. and I will put you on some of them.

Brad

coldfront

Lucky Craft MOONSAULT!  naturally...but I had to use braid for it's non-stretch properties...you would be amazed at how long a cast you can make in 1/6 gravity, no atmosphere conditions...and I'll have to figure out how to describe the 'water' thing...might have to research some of the old 'paul bunyan/Pecos Pete' stories for references...

Quote from: Lipripper on October 27, 2008, 06:33:25 PM

Keithscatch

Here are a few from me this year. I have lots more from years past but this is fine for now

Here is a 5lb bass caught on a spinnerbait at the Holeylands just a few weeks ago. Fish was real thick which is why it weighed 5lbs. Looks like a 4lber to me by this picture.

Here is a real chunky 5lber caught on a speedworm at Loxahatchie in the evening in July.

This is a 5lber caught last March in the Stick Marsh. Caught on the same day I caught my PB bass shown below.

Here is a nice 5lb 6oz bass caught last December at the Stick Marsh on a red rattle trap. This was a nice day of fishing with several in the 4lb range and one nice hog thrown in

Here is a nice chunky 5lb 8 oz bass caught on a speedworm at Loxahatchie. I caught this fish in late August.

This is a 5lb 14oz bass caught on a One Knocker lipless bait by XCalibur. I caught this fish in the Stick marsh early this year in March.

This is a very nice bass that weighed 8lbs 1 oz caught at the Stick Marsh last December on a red rattle trap.

This is my crown jewel bass that I caught in March of this year at the Stick Marsh on a One Knocker XCalibur lipless bait. This is my PB bass and she weighed 11lbs 8 ounces. Here are some other pics of the same fish

This bass was 28" long. I am looking forward to getting more like this.

All these fish were caught within 1 year from now and of course all were released unharmed.

..¸. ><((((º>
...´¯`..¸.><((((º>
.¸.´¯`...¸.><((((º>

yellowbee

Man, those are some good ones! Congrats on all, especially the 11+!

larrylargemouth

That 11-8 is a monster!  ~c~  Great Pics. by all. ;D

coldfront

great fish Keith!   ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

wish they got that long around here...especially love that first pic..perfect fishing conditions!

Keithscatch

..¸. ><((((º>
...´¯`..¸.><((((º>
.¸.´¯`...¸.><((((º>

Lipripper

Nice bass Keith make sme want to come down and go throw a few in the Stick with you  ~c~ ~c~

Bassinkorea

More very nice bass.....thanks to you all for sharing  ~shade
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Keithscatch

..¸. ><((((º>
...´¯`..¸.><((((º>
.¸.´¯`...¸.><((((º>

Olebiker

This is the best recent one.  4.98 pounds caught at last Saturday's club tournament on Lake Talquin just outside Tallahassee.  I caught her on a white 1/2 oz Terminator spinnerbait in about two feet of water.  She was big fish for the tournament.

I caught this 9.6 pound beauty on Labor Day on that same Terminator spinnerbait.  This is my personal best.

Lipripper

Quote from: Olebiker on October 30, 2008, 06:44:45 AM
This is the best recent one.  5.98 pounds caught at last Saturday's club tournament on Lake Talquin just outside Tallahassee.

I caught her on a white 1/2 oz Terminator spinnerbait in about two feet of water.  She was big fish for the tournament.
~c~ ~c~ Congradulation on your Big Fish win and she is a great looking Bass at that  ;D

GotstaFish

Here are a few better ones from this year while we were living the "Cotton Candy Dream"  lo

This on is my son Andrew's PB to date
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

Keithscatch

Some nice fish guys.

Karl, I can see in one of your pics the bait trail in the slop. Looks like some nice fishing areas for sure.
..¸. ><((((º>
...´¯`..¸.><((((º>
.¸.´¯`...¸.><((((º>

Lipripper

Nice Fish Karl and Keith your right that would be a Frog trail  ;)

cj04runner

Wow guys, I didn't think this thread would even survive...Thanks for all the great pics...lots of very nice fish...Keep 'em comin'...

fanjoo

stripers in MA

fanjoo

another one

GotstaFish

Quote from: Keithscatch on October 30, 2008, 09:40:34 AM
Some nice fish guys.

Karl, I can see in one of your pics the bait trail in the slop. Looks like some nice fishing areas for sure.
There were 100's of trails by the end of the day  ;D Caught over 80 bass in the 3-6 pound range that day  ~gf
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

Lipripper

fanjoo nice looking stripers  ~c~ ~c~ karl you sure know how to make a katman  :'( :'( maybe next year eye can hit it just right up there with you  ;D

Baron49

I posted pics of my little green and brown "sunfish" already in this forum ;D
http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=55514.msg722756#msg722756

Here are some "real bass", 37" and 39'' out of the Hudson river.  ;)

cj04runner

baron, WOW!!! Them are really really NICE FISH, how much them weigh?

Lipripper ... I really like the background, I love to fish them rats/frogs!!!Them fish looks nice and healthy!!!
The fourth pic from the bottom is a HAWG!!!

Baron49

Hmmmm, forgot to put the weight in again..... :embarassed:

21 and 22 lbs respectively....hoping to break the 30 lb mark or better this coming year.