First Official Crash with loss of data

Started by MotherNature, August 30, 2006, 12:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

We have been having issues with the server and although we lost a days worth of posts, we are back on track and the problem is thought to be solved. It has been a long day and I am about to head off to bed.

For those of you reading this, my apologies for so much trouble over the last weeks.

For those that understand we had bad RAM and it was slowly corrupting our database (my understanding). The RAM has been replaced and we are off once again thanks to some really great guys that take care of the server.

Again we did lose the days posts so if you can't find what it is that you are looking for it is probably one of the casualties and again I apologise.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

clubber

No need to apoligize Laurie, you do a great job.   ~c~ ~c~

weirdlittleman

no problem Laurie   the problem fixed and your  back up and running ,and that means i don't have to find a counselor for the with draws i was going threw  lo lo lo
"The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power!"
"Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams!"

MotherNature

The site is screamin' right now, we will have to see how she acts in the morning when there are more than two people here lo

pegleg

Quote from: Laurie on August 30, 2006, 04:04:58 AM
The site is screamin' right now, we will have to see how she acts in the morning when there are more than two people here lo
Oh thats what woke me up so early. I thought I heard screamin. Good mornin everyone. Laurie looks like ya'll did a good job shootin that bad ole Ram.

Way ta go gal.  ~c~  ~c~
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

nlareau

Now I remember why I got out of the IT end of this business...  nothing but late nights and lost holidays.

Thanks for getting things back in order.  ~c~
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

BMiles

Thanks Laurie for the info.

We only lost 1 post in HCBM but I've already replaced it.  Keep her screaming...    ~c~

Sharon

Yep no need to apologize these things happen, but it was caught early and fixed and it seems to be running even faster than ever!  :o  Thanks for the quick fix  ~c~

T1A

I'm glad it was actually a problem and not me losing my mind...For several days I had been having small issues and then yesterday kafooie   ~bu   whew..thanks Laurie I feel better now!  ~beer~

scwildbill

I AIN'T BUYIN' IT!!!!! >:D >:D >:D

Ol' Cork (aka Bobber) did it just so he wouldn't have to answer my Trash talkin post!!

Fess up Mikey!!! ~roflmao
Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

Lipripper

WildBill eye thought it was because of that BIG BASS  ;PHO) eye posted in the Catch Of The Day  :roll2: :roll2: ;D Glad you got it fixed Mom  ~sweat

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Noble

Thanks for the info and all the hard work to get it back up and running.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

topcat

Laurie thanks for info I thought my computer was trying to crash.......its been going on and off for the last week....no need to apologize machines do malfunction....I found out last night
I am addicted to this sight.....I am sure glad we are up a running again...thanks for the untold number of hours you and Mike put in....we appreciate it........I know you are tired so get some rest.......

Topcat

MotherNature

Thanks everyone for understanding...

I really didn't do the work, I just pased and worried while the Tech (Chris) took care of it all.

Quote from: scwildbill on August 30, 2006, 07:03:49 AM

Ol' Cork (aka Bobber) did it just so he wouldn't have to answer my Trash talkin post!!

I wish that were the case lo lo lo It sure would have been easier on me ;)

spetro

Quote from: scwildbill on August 30, 2006, 07:03:49 AM

:roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: ~gator

MotherNature

Looks like I better get with the program and finally get some sleep.

No wrestlin' while I'm gone fellas.... somethin' always gets broken  ~shade

BDonelson

Laurie you need not apoligize, things happen. You are doing a great job. My hat off to you.

Bill

MotherNature

Thanks Bill... I just like for things to run smooth and for some reason we have just had a run of issues lately. I think that this was the cause all along and it just took us this long to figure it out. Looks like she is still working good so we will just have to see....

T1A