Randy Howell to visit Ultimate Bass!!

Started by fishforfree, July 18, 2005, 09:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishaholic

Thanks...my thought process was that even though each member won't necessarily get their own question answered, every member has the chance to participate by having a voice in which questions are answered...so that way, there should be no sour grapes as to who specifically got to ask a question and no favoritism.

I realize that Randy Howell will have a limited amount of time to give us, so let's make the most out of this great opportunity!

BIG PAPA

This should be fun ~c~
I can only think of a couple of hundred questions :-[
papa ~sun

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Fishaholic on July 21, 2005, 07:37:01 PM
weird idea...how about take the first 25 reasonable questions turned in and make a poll and let the members decide which questions they'd like answered the most.

Good Idea!   ~c~

MotherNature

That is a great idea guys and Fogy has another great idea. I think we are going to try to work this into the contest on Tuesday Night ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

silversalmon

Now ya see what happens when great minds get together ::) ~read lo When the time comes, I will throw links all over the place for the questions and to vote on which ones  ~c~ :-*

United States Air Force 1994-present

fishforfree

I'm curious :-\

What do you mean throw links all over the place and to vote on which ones?

silversalmon

Throw the links all over the net of course  ~roflmao No my friend, put links up for members on this site to vote on with Fishaholics idea, if that is what you think the best idea, I think it is a great idea, 25 questions voted on by the members of this site to ask, those are the links I am referring too ;D

United States Air Force 1994-present

OHbassaholic

I like these ideas.  I can see it bringing some extra attention to the fact that fishforfree has done the site a great service in bringing Randy in for a visit.  This just keeps getting better and better!

bassbuster1979

could someone direct me to the thread where Randy Howell took questions.........  :help:
Johnsons are like a woman.........sometimes you just gotta smack em around to get them to cooperate

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BASSINNMS

HAHA...Thats funny.  I just realized this was 2005..

pretjah

yeah mee too!!! LOLOL  i got all the way down to the "not fishing pittsburgh in classic" post before i realized it was an old therad!!

LOLOL at ME!!!

i was gonna ask 

how he felt now about turning in G-man at this years classic!!! lolol just kidding!

Dug

FishForFree.

When the date is solid and firmed up, could you post to the site calendar?

http://ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?action=calendar;sa=post;month=8;year=2007;sesc=42811d462c2c4cc66db4f2005a06725e

I am also putting it on my desktop calendar so I don't miss it.

Thanks

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

GotstaFish

T1A

Quote from: Dug on June 07, 2007, 10:51:45 AM
FishForFree.

When the date is solid and firmed up, could you post to the site calendar?

http://ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?action=calendar;sa=post;month=8;year=2007;sesc=42811d462c2c4cc66db4f2005a06725e

I am also putting it on my desktop calendar so I don't miss it.

Thanks

Dug

ahhh Dug...please refer to the dates of when that post was made ;) lo

Dug

Doh! Now I feel like a Dumb  :ass

Thanks

dug :bang :bang
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

GotstaFish

Its OK buddy, we all have our moments  :roll2:

topcat

This is 2007  :roll2:            I guess a time machine would explain it all ......

Topcat

GotstaFish

Step away from this thread, just turm around and don't look back.  :roll2:

Jdaddy

Mr.Howell sounds like a great guy, I never really knew much about him but after  checking his web site and reading his life story, man he has been through so much.
I had to let my wife read the "faith" part on his web site and she cried, she let her sister read and she was touched too.
I can't wait to hear him here, awesome dude.

topcat

He was here already don't feel bad a lot of people think it is a comming event.......

Topcat

Jdaddy

Darn, how can i read it, Q&A with him, do yu have a link?
Thanks Cat.

topcat

Here you go click here sorry it took so long just saw your post.......

Topcat