YO-ZURI HYBRID ON SALE

Started by basnbud, December 02, 2008, 09:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

basnbud

Just passing on the word that Bass Pro Shops has the 1/4lb and 1/8 lb spools of YO-ZURI hybrid on sale $4.88 for the 1/8 and $5.88 for the 1/4. clear, smoke, and camo green.

I had to call the order no. as the web shows it not avail. but the rep put it on order for me. I think this is a great line at a great price. So if you like it, you might want to get some before the offer expires (Dec 31)

Basnbud
If you ain't plannin....you plottin !

Spro745

Of all the lines I've used over the years Hybrid is my favorite. It was pretty expensive when it first appeared, but once it dropped inline with other brands that's all I bought when I could find it. Later!

basnbud

yeah, I ordered mine(three spools of each) 10,12, and 15 lb. I got in three rolls of 15, and one roll of 10 so far, the rest is on back order.
can't wait to get it out there and rip some lips !
If you ain't plannin....you plottin !

flagatorbait

Orderd mine, got the 10lb, which they say is as stong as a 12lb test in a smaller dia.  Tried it last weekend for the first time with my crankbait, LOVE IT!  Use to use flouro, but this line is a lot better, less line memory and more distance, plus cannot go wrong for 850 yards at 5 bucks!
Jay-C
Lakeland, Florida

"EXCELLENCE is not an accident. It is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction,
skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities."

Keithscatch

Bought 2 spools of this at the BPS in Dania, FL. It was $5 I got a 10lb spool and a 15lb spool.
..¸. ><((((º>
...´¯`..¸.><((((º>
.¸.´¯`...¸.><((((º>